We are looking an Accounts Payable Team Leader that will be in charge of the Europe South region (Portugal, Italy, Spain).
We’re looking for people who embody our values, aren’t afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We’re always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we’d love to talk.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for executing the global accounts payable process in a defined area in an effective and cost-efficient way;
- Responsible for the end to end invoice processing and settlement process for a defined area;
- Responsible for compliance with regulations, accounting principles, standards, and other agreed upon ways of working, within the accounts payable process;
- Supervise others’ work to ensure accuracy and general integrity of the accounting function and related reports;
- Provides input to process improvement and continuously improves own area of responsibility;
- Assist in communications to functional or operational areas managers to help them develop revenue and expense budgets and understand KPI development;
- Assist in day-to-day leadership and operational management for the respective team providing immediate supervision with an emphasis to coach and mentor team members and providing performance evaluation and feedback;
- Lead and contribute to finding and implementing effective solutions in a matrix organization;
- Support external and internal financial audits and resolving audit findings;
- Follow controlling standards and other company policies such as KICs and legal regulations.
Who You Are
- Associated or bachelor’s degree in Finance or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years in an accounts payable role;
- Minimum 2 years in a role with direct reporting responsibility for employees within a team (Preferably in a multi-cultural environment);
- Genuine interest in people management;
- To be a flexible person who readily adapts to change and new systems and/or methods;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Must be strategically agile in understanding all business components and how they fit together;
- Deliver with quality and speed, drive change and engagement;
- Preferred system experience – SAP (R/3 and S/4), Invoice Track, Ariba, and Office 365;
- Fluency in English (verbal and written) is required
- Spanish/Portuguese or Italian are an advantage.
What We Can Offer You
At Essity, we believe everyone’s learning and professional development is unique and want to empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and Inclusive Culture | Empowering & Engaged Leaders | Working with Powerful Purpose & Sustainable Impact | Learning and Growing in your Career | Supporting Well-being & Sustainable Working Life | Life-changing Innovations | Competitive Total rewards
With an office located in Lisbon, you will work within a sustainable building boasting panoramic views, close to amenities, public transport and the airport.
Together, we are improving lives, every day.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.
Application End Date:
04 may 2023