We are looking for an Account Representative to join our international team based in Amsterdam, dedicated to our Benelux customer base. You would specifically be responsible for retention and expansion of our Webfleet customers.
Here is a little taste of your challenge:
Simply put, you will be responsible for the retention and the expansion of our Webfleet customers. As a member of the global Bridgestone Mobility Solutions team, you will have to deliver the following:
- Increase the wallet share with existing customers by cross-, deep- and/or up-selling to a named accounts list
- Protect current business with list of named accounts
- Write and maintain account plans and execute on these plans
- Frequent customer visits with list of named accounts
- Develop and maintain opportunities in Salesforce
- Inspire customer engagement and track long term business goals
- Proactively inform our customers about latest product innovation
What do we expect from you?
To be successful as an Account Representative this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both verbal and written
- At least 3 years of experience in B2B account management
- Experience in telematics and/or fleet management solutions preferred
- Experience in service & maintenance and/or transport and logistics and/or construction industry
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and critical thinking skills
- Commercially minded with experience driving upsell/cross sell revenue growth
- Experience of C-level engagement across the region
- You are an emphatic listener and understand our customer’s business strategy and see how we can help them achieve their business goals by using our solutions
- Experience of working with Salesforce is a plus
What can you expect from us?
The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international team, dealing with different countries and cultures;
A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with;
Decisive actions. We don’t like to wait. It’s in our DNA to move forward. So, it only makes sense that we don’t jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen. Quickly.
Let’s not forget the good stuff!
- 25 annual leave days with option to buy up to 10 days.
- Working from home up to 3 days a week.
- 500 euros gross to set up your home office.
- Chance to work abroad for 40 working days per year.
- Birthday off and volunteering time off.
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning.
- Free English and Dutch lessons.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Contributory pension scheme and health insurance discounts.
- Flexible benefit plan (get up to 250 euros reimbursed on benefit of your choice).
Who are we?
We are Bridgestone Mobility Solutions, and we are on a mission to move the world towards a sustainable future using data-driven mobility.
The high-value products and services we develop for fleets, original equipment manufacturers and governments make travel smoother, reduce congestion, increase accessibility, improve vehicle and road safety and cut carbon emissions.
Bridgestone Mobility Solutions is a Business Unit of the Bridgestone Corporation, a global leader in tyres and rubber, present in Europe, the Americas, Australia and Africa.
Webfleet is one of our lines of business within Bridgestone Mobility Solutions. A globally trusted fleet management solution, Webfleet analyses live data from hundreds of thousands of vehicles to help businesses boost fleet productivity, cut costs and increase safety.
Webfleet is used by more than 50,000 customers worldwide, providing them with the industry’s largest support network and the widest range of dedicated applications and integration tools.