At Blue Ocean Robotics we develop, produce and sell autonomous mobile robots (AMRs) for service applications across a range of market verticals. We aim at creating robots that make a difference in increasing quality of life and productivity for humans across the world. Our portfolio includes brands like; UVD Robots, an award winning mobile robot for disinfection; GoBe Robots, a mobile telepresence robot for communication, social inclusion and CO2 reductions and PTR Robots, a mobile robot for safe patient handling and rehabilitation.
As an IT Assistant, in Blue Ocean Robotics, you will have a unique opportunity to be part of a small team of highly collaborative coworkers who support an organization that creates the technology of tomorrow – today.
You will be responsible for:
- 1st line support – resolving IT equipment and software issues and requests for information.
- Preparing and distributing IT equipment to the end users.
- Building knowledge of our IT systems so that solutions can be produced quickly as demanded by the users.
- Help maintain Google Workspace apps, Atlassian’s Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket.You will be working with highly experienced colleagues to provide first-class IT support.
You will collaborate with the many teams in our organization and refer to the IT administrator who will be your nearest manager.
- You are studying a relevant education which may be within IT, software development or robotics development.
- You have already learned a number of specific IT skills and want to learn more.
- You have special interests of which you are passionate about and know quite a lot about.
- You have a keen eye for detail and are curious about how things work.
- You are persistent in finding solutions to problems.
- You are open and honest.
- You speak, read and write English fluently on a high level.
As an IT Support Assistant, you appreciate helping people to keep them productive and reaching their part of the organization goals. You also find technical problems interesting, like riddles that need to be solved. Furthermore you enjoy checking off tasks in the system when they are completed, as well as documenting what you learned.
As a person you are self propelled, getting-things-done oriented, systematic, analytical but yet pragmatic, and you are not afraid of challenging targets. You are data focussed and documentation and digitally oriented with a strong ability to manage everyday challenges in a robot venture factory, which is one of a kind in the world.
What’s in it for You?
- You’ll join a growth company offering a competitive base salary.
- Health Insurance also for Assistants
- A culture that values diversity, we have +25 nationalities in our company, headquarter is in Denmark.
- Pride in working for a company that provides robots for humans.
- A potential long term, advancing career path in robotics.
Who we are.
We are fast-paced, entrepreneurial, dynamic, innovative and have a flexible and very international organization. We respect each other and our differences and we take pride in being diverse and international.
We are proud to be serving humanity through our portfolio of robots.
Want to know more about Blue Ocean Robotics please visit our website: www.blue-ocean-robotics.com. You can also follow us on Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter.
Please note that we only receive applications via upload of documents on our website.
As soon as possible