- Master’s in computer science or Engineering school with strong coding skills
- Interest in driving business decision through data analysis
- Understanding of database structure, building connection in Power BI through various databases
- Strong coding skills to group large set of data linked to key performance numbers with basic statistics to analyze & provide deep data insights
- Basic understanding of engineering principal applicable in O&G industry
- Understanding of basic statistics/maths for data analysis
- Understanding Power BI & Python (excellent grasp on visualization with matplotlib, ggplot etc.)
- Understanding for security protocols
- Basic SQL to integrate databases
- English: level C1
- French: level B2
Join our affiliate TotalEnergies EP Denmark based in Esbjerg !
As a data automation officer, your main tasks will be :
- Provide meaningful data analysis for macro result numbers like production, safety, OPEX from data taken from source files like SAP, PDMS, Synergie, etc.
- Improve data visualization in existing dashboard and reports
- Expand data preparation by automating the connection (SAP, DATA4ALL, etc) to reduce the Excel source file and help improving data collection
- Automate manual reports, data collection sources for management reports
- Provide assistance with real-time reporting
- Participate in the creation of a guide to help define how to analyze unstructured data such as PDF, Word, comments in various texts, through text exploitation techniques.
Your other tasks will include :
- Creating a guide for an upcoming Business Intelligence tool like Google Studio/others
- Supporting the transformation team to reach maximum potential with Microsoft Power applications like FLOW, POWER BI, etc.
Context & Environment
As part of an international and diverse team of 12 people made up of performance managers, data scientists, Lean experts, change consultants and culture specialists, you will be part of a team responsible for performance through data collected for the entire subsidiary.
You will bring data engineering and automation capabilities to support existing key reports and dashboards for the business. This position will also provide in-depth analysis on COTS performance.
As a VIE, you will also understand the industry and the transition of oil and gas to be a more sustainable green energy player.
You will be part of the team that delivers a unique performance solution through process, data and change management.
This position is based in Esbjerg, Denmark, where TotalEnergies has its operational offices for the Danish North Sea and where the oil and gas platforms are located.
The selected candidate will receive a VIE allowance according to the Business France rates.
The affiliate will provide an accommodation.
Please check the following website to make sure that your application complies with the criteria to carry out a VIE assignment: mon-vie-via.businessfrance.fr.
Please apply in English !