Maersk Training is transforming into a digital first training and end-2-end service provider thus fundamentally improving how we design solutions to be driven by data, integrated and automated.
We are looking for an Integration Engineer with Architect Mindset who can advance our in-house data integration capabilities to further bring value to our customers, vendors and internal stakeholders. Your expertise and architectural skills will drive the development of innovative solutions that unlock the full potential of our data ecosystem.
We are focused on building customer-centric solutions that all have data at their core. Your contributions will have a tangible impact on our organization’s success and our ability to leverage data effectively. Help drive innovation, streamline processes, and unlock the true value of our data through your expertise in data integration and Azure platform development.
You will report directly to the Enterprise Architect and Data Team Manager and get a vast opportunity to be part of a strong mission; to enable our customers improve safety? – come join us in Maersk Training!
We are offering you a unique opportunity to become part of a digital organisation where you are empowered to make the right data choices with little bureaucracy. In fact, we are a fast moving and ambitious global company within the training, learning and people development area with the culture of a start-up company combined with the benefits of a large enterprise.
We offer you….
• Opportunity to experience how your data impacts our customers.
• Ownership of different data initiatives.
• Freedom to continuously improve and learn.
• To be part of a global team of talented people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
As an Integration engineer, you must possess a high level of self-drive and thrive in a dynamic environment where delivering outstanding customer impact is paramount. Your deep understanding of integration patterns and best practices will play a crucial role in ensuring efficient and scalable integration processes within our organization. In this role, we expect you to:
• Design, develop, and deploy data integration solutions on the cloud platform.
• Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
• Architect and implement integration solutions using best practices and architectural principles.
• Develop and ensure efficient data flow and integration across various systems.
• Identify and resolve integration issues, performance bottlenecks, and scalability challenges.
• Identify and analyze integration points and dependencies between different software systems.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including data engineers, architects, and business analysts, to deliver high-quality solutions and drive automation and integration between different processes and services.
• Perform code reviews and provide technical guidance to ensure code quality, performance, and adherence to architectural standards.
• Identify and troubleshoot complex issues related to Azure infrastructure, services, and application deployments.
• Stay up to date with the latest Azure advancements, architectural trends, and industry best practices to drive continuous improvement and innovation within the organization.
We are looking for
You must possess a high level of self-drive and thrive in a dynamic environment where delivering outstanding customer impact is paramount. With a minimum of 5 years’ experience in data integration, you have honed your skills through working in technology companies or departments, potentially in roles such as Integration developer, Integration lead, or integration Architect. From a technical perspective, it is preferable that you have experience in the following areas:
• Programming in C#, Java and understanding of Python is a plus.
• Experience with REST API and GraphQL
• Experience with JS and Typescript is a plus.
• Containerization (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes)
• Azure Services such as Azure Functions, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Service Bus, Azure Storage, Azure Gateway etc. Some knowledge about AWS and Google cloud is a plus.
• Implementing security measures within Azure applications
• Familiarity with security best practices for Azure
• Knowledge of one of the low code platforms MuleSoft, Boomi and Gigaspace DIH (nice to have, not required)
• Clean code practices
• Develop, implement, and maintain integration workflows, APIs, and middleware.
• Design patterns (e.g., MVC, Singleton, Factory)
• SOLID principles
• Test-driven development (TDD)
• Documentation best practices
• Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies
• Troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
As a person, you are structured, analytical and proactive.
You will be based in our Svendborg and/or Copenhagen office combined with remote work.