Don’t guess it – test it!
Are you driven by high quality standards and do you want to take responsibility? We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer (Remote Spain or Hybrid based in Barcelona, Spain) to become part of our self-organized Scrum team and help us to further develop and improve our EV solutions. Next to that, being successful is about being part of our mission to shape and influence thousands of businesses and drivers around the world – making mobility more accessible, smarter and safer.
Join us and become our team internal gatekeeper for a bug-free and joyful user experience. Support us in designing and engineering new end-to-end scenarios, automate manual processes and lead us to a world where we as a team and company are able to release quicker and with much higher quality than ever before.
Here’s a little taste of your challenge:
- Planning, execution, analysis and documentation of software tests.
- Creation of test plans and test scenarios as well as analysis of requirements and test data.
- Test automation.
- Analyzing and improving processes for sustainable quality assurance.
Who are you?
There is no set route to become Test Automation Engineer in Webfleet Solutions. But to be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- You have a sound knowledge of test methods, test processes and test management and experience in creating test concepts.
- Good communication skills, holistic and systemic thinking, goal-oriented, versatile problem-solving skills, and open mind.
- You bring experience in test automation.
- You have experience in Java (mandatory), Rest-assured, Cucumber, Selenium or Cypress.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken). Notions of Spanish is mandatory.
- You have a desire to be actively involved in our international QA guild.
- A desire to work as part of an international organization and cooperate with other test engineers, software engineers, system engineers, architects, product owners and external partners across multiple locations.
What can you expect?
- An adventure in software product development within a rapidly growing business unit of a globally renowned brand and various opportunities for your professional development.
- Being part of a team of expert developers and contribute in applying high quality standards.
- Brilliant minds. Learn from your colleagues – pioneers and experts who are changing the world.
- Different cultures. Our colleagues come from all over the world, with 55 nationalities and counting.
Let’s not forget the good stuff:
- Competitive salary.
- 500 euros gross to set up your home office.
- Chance to work abroad for 40 working days per year.
- Birthday off and volunteering time off.
- Additional health and dental insurance (Including children and partners).
- 100% employer funded pension scheme.
- Lunch or childcare vouchers.
- Free English and Spanish lessons.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Flexible working model.
- Almost no dress code (the only existing restriction is that you are required to be dressed decently and wear shoes on your feet).
- Plenty of formal training for new joiners + access to LinkedIn Learning.
- Once you have earned the merits to warrant it, there will be opportunity to attend trainings and conferences on company budget.
- Annual performance reviews, personal development plans, and as much feedback as you want and can handle through regular 1:1 meeting.
Who are we?
We are Bridgestone Mobility Solutions, and we are on a mission to move the world towards a sustainable future using data-driven mobility.
The high-value products and services we develop for fleets, original equipment manufacturers and governments make travel smoother, reduce congestion, increase accessibility, improve vehicle and road safety and cut carbon emissions.
Bridgestone Mobility Solutions is a Business Unit of the Bridgestone Corporation, a global leader in tyres and rubber, present in Europe, the Americas, Australia and Africa.
Webfleet is one of our lines of business within Bridgestone Mobility Solutions. A globally trusted fleet management solution, Webfleet analyses live data from hundreds of thousands of vehicles to help businesses boost fleet productivity, cut costs and increase safety.
Webfleet is used by more than 50,000 customers worldwide, providing them with the industry’s largest support network and the widest range of dedicated applications and integration tools.
For further information, please visit webfleet.com. Follow us on Twitter @WebfleetNews. For more information about Bridgestone in EMIA, please visit www.bridgestone-emia.com and Bridgestone newsroom.
Want to join us?
If that’s a yes, then please apply to say hi. Complete the online form and attachments in English, please.
Do note that online technical evaluation and pre-employment screening are part of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.