We are Emma – The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now the world’s largest D2C sleep brand, available in over 30 countries and recommended by many consumer associations in EMEA, APAC, and the Americas. We’re pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep and we want your help to pull it off.
We’re a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We focus on how we approach problems, we chase growth, and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have an impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
Who we’re looking for
- All levels Backend Software Engineer (Typescript or Golang)
- All levels Frontend Software Engineer
- Senior DevOps Software Engineer
- Senior DevSecOps Software Engineer
- Senior Product Manager E-Commerce
- Data Analyst, Scientist, Engineer
What we offer
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- A big focus on Team building (e.g., hosting face-to-face events, virtual book clubs, virtual hangouts etc.).
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you’ll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
Emma is transforming the world of sleep – and we want the highest-performing people to help us pull it off. We want you. But only if you’re willing to go all in. Only if you’re willing to question, disrupt, innovate, and create from the ground up.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however, we are currently receiving a large number of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!