Don’t guess it – test it! Do you want to drive the quality, performance, and reliability of telematics solutions leader’ in Europe? Join us!
You will become part of an international cross-functional and self-organized agile team working on components related to connected vehicles and fleet management solutions.
Here’s a little taste of your challenge:
- Lead the team’s testing activities and advise, guide, and challenge your peers towards the best quality standards.
- Planning, execution, analysis, and documentation of software tests with a strong focus on test automation.
- Analysis and improvement of processes for sustained quality assurance.
- Manage collaboration and communication with other teams and actively participate in the global initiatives driven by our QA community.
Who are you?
- Ideally, you have a degree in computer science, engineering, or related.
- You have good communication skills, holistic and systemic thinking, goal orientation, versatile problem-solving skills, and an open mind.
- You have a good knowledge of test methods, processes, and test management.
- Have 3 + years of experience with automating test cases.
- You can automate tests using Java, C#, or Python.
- You have experience with common test frameworks like Selenium or Cypress.
- You have a good command of the English language, written and spoken.
What can you expect?
- You will join an international team of technically highly skilled and engaged engineers.
- You will embark on an adventure in product engineering within a growing and changing business. Our product and engineering teams are based in five different European locations, and our standard business language is English.
- Our engineering culture is built upon the values of the agile manifesto. We strive to enable our teams to become highly productive and autonomous and empower individuals to become their own best selves.
- For us, engineering has a lot to do with ingenuity. We see engineers as creative problem solvers who enjoy going full-cycle: from problem definition through problem-solving and implementation to solution validation and delivery to users.
- We value attitudes such as proactive problem solving, open-mindedness, a good balance of long-term and short-term thinking, friendly professionalism, walking the talk, taking ownership, and leading your topic or domain.
- We value steady professionals who are looking to build their careers with us. We prefer to develop and promote our leaders from within, creating various opportunities for professional development and career advancement. We provide a technical and a more organizational career track and opportunities to try both if you are not sure.
- Expect projects and topics you work on to change fast at times. Expect to be fully responsible for your work and products. This includes all functional and non-functional aspects. Our product engineering teams perform necessary maintenance and technology upgrades for their products and components and are expected to contribute to our scalability and technology roadmap.
Let’s not forget the good stuff!
- Working from home up to 3 days a week.
- 500 euros gross to set up your home office and additional monthly home office allowance
- Chance to work abroad for 40 working days per year
- Birthday off and volunteering time off.
- Additional health and dental insurance.
- 100% employer funded pension scheme.
- Lunch or childcare vouchers.
- Formal training for new joiners + access to LinkedIn Learning
- Access to Gofluent platform to learn new languages.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- The office is equipped with a terrace and office kitchen.
- Once you have earned the merits to warrant it, there will be the opportunity to attend training and conferences on the company budget.
- Annual performance reviews, personal development plans, and as much feedback as you want and can handle through regular 1:1 meetings.
- Benefits package in addition to the salary:
- Private health insurance (including children and partner)
- Pension Plan
Who are we?
We are Bridgestone Mobility Solutions, and we are on a mission to move the world towards a sustainable future using data-driven mobility.
The high-value products and services we develop for fleets, original equipment manufacturers and governments make travel smoother, reduce congestion, increase accessibility, improve vehicle and road safety and cut carbon emissions.
Bridgestone Mobility Solutions is a Business Unit of the Bridgestone Corporation, a global leader in tyres and rubber, present in Europe, the Americas, Australia and Africa.
Webfleet is one of our lines of business within Bridgestone Mobility Solutions. A globally trusted fleet management solution, Webfleet analyses live data from hundreds of thousands of vehicles to help businesses boost fleet productivity, cut costs and increase safety.
Webfleet is used by more than 50,000 customers worldwide, providing them with the industry’s largest support network and the widest range of dedicated applications and integration tools.
For further information, please visit webfleet.com. Follow us on Twitter @WebfleetNews and Instagram @bridgestonemobilitysolutions. For more information about Bridgestone in EMIA, please visit www.bridgestone-emia.com and Bridgestone newsroom.
Want to join us?
If that’s a yes, then please apply to say hi. Complete the online form and attachments in English, please. Do note that online technical evaluation and pre-employment screening are part of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.