What makes us unique
Purpose: Loy & Hutz originally started its business in the medical device management and still provides more than 700 hospitals and institutions in the healthcare industry with innovative software solutions.
Perspective: Loy & Hutz has been growing steadily for over 35 years and will further expand internationally. The establishment of the new branch in Portugal offers attractive opportunities for employees to contribute, develop and grow personally.
Platform: With the software waveware®, Loy & Hutz created a graphical development platform with which we have already developed more than 70 applications for a wide variety of industries. We rely on modern technologies and are currently transferring our software to the cloud.
Security: With approx. 130 employees, Loy & Hutz has been successfully represented on the market for over 35 years. The company is self-financed and independent of investors and third parties. We offer attractive and secure compensation and place great emphasis on sustainable company growth.
- You are our main contact person for all cloud-related questions and tasks
- You adapt our C# code to make software components cloud-ready
- You develop and manage Kubernetes clusters and containerize our application
- You manage the project in Git: code review, cherry pick, branch management
- You work proactively, independently, responsibly, and goal-oriented with our other departments
- You have several years of professional experience in software development with C#
- You are familiar with common cloud technologies such as Kubernetes, Terraform, GCP and Docker
- Ideally, you have successfully completed a degree in computer science, an apprenticeship in IT or a comparable qualification
- You have a comprehensive understanding of object-oriented programming and are familiar with Linux
- Ideally, you have a Google Cloud certification (e.g.: Google Cloud Engineer)
- You are used to communicating in English in your daily work – both verbally and in writing
- You enjoy implementing new processes and technologies and like to learn new things
- You live in Lisbon or the surrounding area (+30km) and are willing to come to the office (Lisbon Central) 1-2 times a week for team meetings and social interaction