We are seeking a new Senior Manager for our Product Data Solutions team as the person in the position has accepted another great challenge within Global IT in Demant.
This is an opportunity to lead a great team of highly skilled IT Solution Specialists: architects, application consultants, developers, and supporters.
You will be joining the Hearing Aids IT Management Team working closely with realizing the ambitious plans for the largest business area within Demant, Hearing Aids.
- Setting the overall direction for development of our Hearing Aids Product Data Solutions and ensuring stable operations.
- IT Application manager for all Hearing Aids Product Data Systems, this primarily being PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) systems, Product Configurations system & services, PIM (Product Information Management) & DAM (Digital Assets Management) system and CAD Systems.
- Build roadmaps together with other departments on various applications.
- Vendor management (license & contracts) incl. ensuring an efficient support setup for various business systems.
- Being the IT business partner for Marketing & R&D.
- Support your team in daily and long-term planning sessions/processes, ensuring right prioritizing and giving guidance on various levels.
How to succeed in this role
To succeed in this role, you must be a true team-oriented people manager with a natural flair for prioritization and managing multiple assignments and stakeholders at once.
You are an “IT generalist” with the ability to listen and understand very complexed problems and provide guidance hereafter.
Furthermore, we hope that you have:
- Experience working with product data systems
- A relevant background, preferably an IT degree
- Preferably 3+ years of managerial experience
Join an organisation based on trust, openness, and innovation
Based at our Headquarters in Smørum, you will join The Global IT organisation at Demant delivering business applications and core infrastructure across all business units in Demant.
Together with ambitious and talented colleagues, you will be part of an innovative and challenging environment based on trust and openness, where you will experience a strong will to achieve great results. You will be part of an environment where flexibility, knowledge sharing, and professional respect make it challenging, meaningful, and fun to go to work every day.
We are a great mix of colleagues who enjoy an open and friendly tone as well as a culture of inclusiveness and mutual support, echoing the values found throughout our organization.
Are you interested?
We screen applications continuously, so please do not hesitate to apply as soon as possible. We will invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis. Please submit your CV and cover letter by using our recruiting system.
The application should be provided in English. If you want to know more about the job, you are welcome to contact VP Hearing Aids IT, Hans-Bastian Larsen via email: +45 51176804
We are looking forward to hearing from you.