Are you passionate about technology and business intelligence? Would you like to help our clients improve their strategy to help them boost their sales? Do you want to be part of an innovative project with a young, dynamic, and growing team? If so, we are looking for you
About UVE Solutions
With more than 10 years of specialisation in the FMCG sector, we are the technological partner of leading companies in the food and beverage sector, managing projects in more than 20 countries.
We guide our clients’ commercial strategy by providing them with the technologies and data intelligence to drive sales and improve performance in fragmented markets.
What will your day-to-day life be like?
As part of the Opertaions team, you will support the Project Manager throughout the assigned project cycle to ensure the successful implementation of UVE Solutions, helping our clients to improve their strategy to sell more and better.
- Work together with the Project Manager in the analysis of the client’s needs to define the functional solutions and requirements of the project.
- Provide support throughout the implementation cycle of assigned projects.
- Build and maintain a positive relationship with the client at all levels to ensure client satisfaction with the project.
- Minimum previous experience of 1 year in a technology consulting or software implementation position preferably.
- Engineering studies. Alternatively, higher education with technological skills.
- Analytical skills and very valuable experience in database management and / or SQL.
- Knowledge in the Consumer Packaged Goods sector is a plus.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Customer orientation.
- Interest in developing new technical and business development know-how
- Communication skills.
- Autonomy, proactive attitude, initiative, and anticipation.
- High level of commitment and responsibility
- Proficient in Office package.
- English advanced level. Other languages may be valued depending on the market.
What do we offer you?
- A place where you will never stop advancing and developing, even if that means taking on new challenges. We assure you that the journey will be incredible, and you will always be accompanied to help you achieve it.
- You decide your office! We have two amazing workspaces to work in Manresa or Sant Cugat. We also have coffee and fruit in the office and access to paddle tennis courts.
- Work-life balance is important to us, that’s why we work on a hybrid model (2-3 days of work in the office), with flexible hours and intensive Fridays.
- Career and training plans that will help you take on new challenges.
- UVE Member get Member Program: if you introduce us to a friend and they become part of UVE, you will get a bonus!
- Flexible remuneration plan: restaurant ticket, transport, childcare, medical insurance, and training.And most important of all… the best working environment and the best team!