Are you passionate about technology and business intelligence? Would you like to help our clients improve their strategy to help them boost their sales? Do you want to be part of an innovative project with a young, dynamic, and growing team? If so, we are looking for you
About UVE Solutions
With more than 10 years of specialisation in the FMCG sector, we are the technological partner of leading companies in the food and beverage sector, managing projects in more than 20 countries.
We guide our clients’ commercial strategy by providing them with the technologies and data intelligence to drive sales and improve performance in fragmented markets.
What will your day-to-day life be like?
As part of the Operations team, you will lead the assigned projects, managing each of the phases and the team to ensure the success of the implementation of UVE solutions, helping our clients to improve their strategy to sell more and better. Work with the Project Manager in the analysis of customer needs to define functional solutions and project requirements.
- Manage the entire project start-up process.
- Comprehensive customer relationship management.
- Propose improvements and accompany the client to develop new initiatives in terms of customer intelligence and market insights.
- Manage the interlocution with the different business areas and the project team.
- Detect new opportunities and participate in the commercial process.
- Minimum previous experience of 10 years working with external clients. Preferably project management in technological consultancy or software implementation.
- Engineering studies. Alternatively, higher education with technological skills.
- Analytical skills and experience in database management and/or SQL.
- Knowledge in the FMCG sector is a plus.
- Teamwork and leadership skills.
- Customer orientation.
- Interest in developing new technical and business development expertise.
- Communication skills.
- Proactive attitude, autonomy, initiative and anticipation.
- High level of commitment and responsibility
- Proficiency in the Office package.
- Advanced level English. French highly valued.
What do we offer you?
- A place where you will never stop advancing and developing, even if that means taking on new challenges. We assure you that the journey will be incredible, and you will always be accompanied to help you achieve it.
- You decide your office! We have two amazing workspaces to work in Manresa or Sant Cugat. We also have coffee and fruit in the office and access to paddle tennis courts.
- Work-life balance is important to us, that’s why we work on a hybrid model (2-3 days of work in the office), with flexible hours and intensive Fridays.
- Career and training plans that will help you take on new challenges.
- UVE Member get Member Program: if you introduce us to a friend and they become part of UVE, you will get a bonus!
- Flexible remuneration plan: restaurant ticket, transport, childcare, medical insurance, and training.And most important of all… the best working environment and the best team!