Are you passionate about technology and business intelligence? Would you like to help our clients improve their strategy to help them boost their sales? Do you want to be part of an innovative project with a young, dynamic, and growing team? If so, we are looking for you
About UVE Solutions
With more than 10 years of specialisation in the FMCG sector, we are the technological partner of leading companies in the food and beverage sector, managing projects in more than 20 countries.
We guide our clients’ commercial strategy by providing them with the technologies and data intelligence to drive sales and improve performance in fragmented markets.
What will your day-to-day life be like?
As part of the Project Support team, you will work on customer service, quality and continuous improvement of the OnGoing processes of the UVE platform, ensuring its stability and growth.
- Assist customers, internal and external, with quality and personalized attention via e-mail, calls and/or other communication channels as required (N1).
- Ensure the proper functioning of the services offered by our platform.
- Proactively detect incidents and promote their resolution.
- Manage and resolve integration and/or data quality incidents.
- Support in the identification, analysis and planning of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Creation and/or update of process and/or functional documentation.
- Experience of 2 years or more in a technology consulting or implementation position.
- Studies in the IT field (training and/or engineering).
- Analytical skills and knowledge in database management and / or SQL (SQL Server).
- Work in multidisciplinary teams.
- Interest in developing new technical and business development knowledge.
- Advanced level of Italian & Spanish. English is highly valued.
- Knowledge in the FMCG sector is a plus.
- Proficiency in Office package.
What do we offer you?
- A place where you will never stop advancing and developing, even if that means taking on new challenges. We assure you that the journey will be incredible, and you will always be accompanied to help you achieve it.
- You decide your office! We have two amazing workspaces to work in Manresa or Sant Cugat. We also have coffee and fruit in the office and access to paddle tennis courts.
- Work-life balance is important to us, that’s why we work on a hybrid model (2-3 days of work in the office), with flexible hours and intensive Fridays.
- Career and training plans that will help you take on new challenges.
- UVE Member get Member Program: if you introduce us to a friend and they become part of UVE, you will get a bonus!
- Flexible remuneration plan: restaurant ticket, transport, childcare, medical insurance, and training.And most important of all… the best working environment and the best team!