Are you motivated by satisfied customers? You want to be a key driver for the digitalization of the healthcare industry and help thousands of patients to get easier access to their doctors every day?
Aaron.ai is the market leader in AI-supported patient-practice communication in Germany. Every day, we work towards a world in which patients of all ages have direct access to medical care at all times. Over 3,000 physicians are already on this path with us.
Become a part of our success story, accept our challenge and bring doctors into the age of artificial intelligence as a Quality Assurance Engineer (f/m/x).
- Conceive and implement automated tests to ensure the quality of our different products and automation pipelines, that include diverse technologies and architectures.
- Develop and iterate on testing processes and protocols for our products.
- Perform manual and automated testing to ensure product functionality, performance and safety.
- Develop a vision and strategy for quality assurance to support the ongoing growth of our company.
- Work closely with the team and stakeholders to identify, document and track software bugs and defects.
- Develop test scripts and tools to further automate manual testing procedures.
- Participate in agile development teams to ensure quality at every stage of the product lifecycle.
- Mentor and support junior members of the quality assurance team.
Your skills and experience
- You have a degree in computer science, engineering or a comparable qualification.
- You have 2+ years of experience in quality assurance and software testing.
- You have experience in creating and executing automated test cases, ideally also for more complex software solutions that integrate several different technologies.
- You have excellent written and verbal skills in both English and German.
- You are aware of and adhere to best practices in software development.
- You have analytical thinking skills and the ability to identify and solve complex problems.
- You have excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- You understand agile development methodologies and processes.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) is a plus.
- Certifications in software quality assurance are welcome.
- Impact: you will take on a critical position in the growth phase of a fast-growing health tech AI startup backed by impact investors, and take ownership of developing a strategy for quality assurance to support our journey as a company.
- The opportunity to make a personal contribution to improving access to health care, while gaining insight into the application of AI in a billion dollar market.
- An attractive salary package including virtual company shares.
- Motivating Start-Up perks: an international team of technology & business experts, flexible working hours & flat hierarchies in a modern office in the heart of Berlin, team events/getaways, fruit & drinks.
- A recent MacBook Pro for work.
- We offer flexible working models with the possibility of working in the office or remotely after your onboarding.
- Extensive support for education & development through trainings, conferences as well as a dedicated development budget.
- You enjoy a high degree of individual responsibility and freedom to realize your own ideas.
- A modern working environment that promotes transparency, variety and development through agile and OKR methods.
- And most importantly: a fantastic team that supports you and with whom you will have a lot of fun.
We are looking forward to your application!
At Aaron.ai, we value diversity and welcome candidates with diverse perspectives and skill levels, as well as sexual identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, background, religion, and people with disabilities. Every decision in the application process is made based on qualifications, performance and individual use for the company.