Our mission is to be the number one software provider for businesses within the following sectors – Timber, Wholesale Distribution, Pharma Distribution and publishing.
SUPPORTING THE SUCCESS OF OUR CUSTOMERS NOW AND IN THE FUTURE
Ready to join a team with ambitious targets? As a leading provider of cloud solutions for Distribution and Publishing businesses, we will use our unique proposition in the SMB space and in the Timber sector. This will take already established and leading products from their current markets into new ones.
We are already growing at a rapid pace; at the same time, we are delivering personalized solutions to each and every customer scenario within a matter of weeks. Such fast delivery and implementation times are relatively unique in our market – so we need to be accurate and on time now and into the future.
So far, our Project & Consultant teams only operate in German-speaking countries. Together, we will roll it out across Europe.
YOUR HELP AND CONTRIBUTIONS TO OUR JOURNEY
You will take on an active role in the acquisition stage, supporting our sales team with your expertise in the field of project management and solution design.
Some of the things that will be important along the journey are:
• Drawing on your project management skills, you will help roll out our innovative software solutions to our international clients.
• You will analyze requirements in workshops for our clients and document those carefully, this laying the foundation for excellent cooperation across departments and teams.
• Together with the team, you will take care of the installation and configuration of our solution on the customer’s end (on-premise or in the cloud).
• During the testing phase following the deployment, you will support the team on the customer’s end and guide the acceptance process until the successful: go-live.
• Following the rollout, you will handle the handover and the operations on our side and until the customer’s end.
We are looking for someone that would like to make a difference and be part of the exciting journey in front of us. Whether it’s your journey, your career trajectory, or your passion, we would like to hear about it. In addition, there is a wide range of talents that you can bring into your work and life as an Iptorian:
• You are “sales aware”, and already have some experience in small project delivery and short-time projects
• You see yourself as a bit of a generalist as opposed to a specialist in one field
• You naturally can share experience and methods to “train the trainer”
• You are informed and captivate an audience; they want your skills and insights
• You have a passion to make things happen quickly and in time expectations and can demonstrate this through prior experience
• You don’t have to write a thesis, but good written skills always make things clearer
• You have a strong sense of diversity and social responsibility to map and challenge our marketing activities and our Corporate Social Responsibility standards (Iptor CSR)
• Your curiosity and openness towards other cultures, along with a willingness to travel define your profile as a Project Manager & Consultant.
And if those talents are combined with the right personality skills to work in a highly dynamic team, we can’t wait to have you on board:
• Tenacity and persistence coupled with an ability to deal with change and unknowns
• Critical thinking
• Great organizational skills
• Ability to focus on short, high-impact projects
• Excellent communicator who adapts and is “aware” of the audience
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and one other language (e.g. French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese)
• Ability to grasp concepts and ideas quickly, along with the ability to test and fail fast
• And most important: Passion
AND YOU WILL BE DOING ALL THIS WITH THE OPTION TO SURF DURING A LUNCH BREAK OR TEST THE FRESH POWDER SNOW BEFORE STARTING THE WORK IN THE MORNING.