You are looking for a meaningful and sustainable job in the health industry?
Medat Computersysteme GmbH was founded in 1974 from an idea of optimizing the acquisition and mapping of medical processes and adapt it to the requirements of the market. Since then we have been the leading software provider in the field of laboratory information systems for medical laboratories.
Our customers include well-known hospitals, large laboratories and resident doctors. We are there to We are there to
advise them to develop an outstanding software that complies with all legal requirements.
In addition to the reliability of the software, data protection and discretion are very important to us.
Our customers appreciate this knowledge very much, with which we can look back on long term partnerships.
We develop modern, innovative and intuitive laboratory software that withstands all the requirements
of modern times.
Help us to make our software attractive, inter alia for small medical companies.
Your tasks are:
• definition of the requirements within a team in dialogue with customers
• Programming and implementation of the requirements according to the technical design
• compliance with development standards and continuous quality assurance through tests and code reviews
• participation in strategic and technological development
• support in building interdisciplinary and self-organized teams
Your profile includes:
• university degree in computer science, an IT-oriented degree or comparable qualification
• experience in software development projects based on Java or web applications
• comprehensive knowledge of current Java frameworks, technology standards and common development tools
• experience in operating systems from the Unix family
• ideally experience in the medical field
• high customer orientation, responsibility and willingness to work, teamwork and enthusiasm
• fundamental interest in a long-term commitment to our company
We are a diverse team and we welcome young professionals with new ideas just as well as experienced professionals with their many years of knowledge and experience.
What expects you:
• a responsible and varied job
• intensive familiarization with our existing programs and configurations
• fair and competitive salary
• a family environment
• flat hierarchies
• flexible working hours
• modern work equipment
• employer-funded pension
• various social benefits
• a central office in the middle of Munich, with its own parking spaces and good public connections
• annual company events
Help shape the future of medical software with your ideas and skills and be part of a future-oriented and crisis-proof company.
Apply here or send us your complete application documents, stating your next possible starting date and your salary expectations, by email to [email protected]