Do you want to make a positive difference in the world of APIs, data migration, software integration and automated workflows?
hey! I am Nick Smith. I am founder and data integration architect at Integr.
Integr is an ambitious, future-proof company. And a nice and reliable employer. Our business is growing. Together with the beautiful customers for whom we get to work. That is why we are looking for new colleagues.
Integration consultants who – like me – are chronically curious and love to put and solve puzzles. Because you are constantly puzzling to connect applications and let data flow. Are you ambitious, do you want to continue building our company with us and do you enjoy working at the forefront of the API industry? Then you’re in the right place with us.
What will you do as an Integration Consultant?
Analyzing, developing and testing
As an integration consultant you ensure that applications understand each other and can work together.
You work with the best iPaaS platforms and smart technology. With this we solve challenging data issues for our customers. Ultimately, we improve work processes together and we make an important contribution to innovations at great companies and organizations.
Versatile? Certainly! Because every customer request is unique. You learn to work with all kinds of applications and various Low-code integration solutions. You analyse, configure and test links and data flows.
Nice working environment, good conditions
From our nice office in Amsterdam we work for the best brands, companies and organizations throughout Europe. As part of the Cronos Group, we also have great workplaces in Breda and Antwerp. Within this group, Integr is a compact, well-organized company where you can still really make a difference, but with the certain conditions that a large employer can offer you. There are therefore many opportunities to develop yourself: in your work and personally.
What do we ask of you as an integration consultant?
- A completed ICT-related HBO or WO education or comparable level of work and thinking
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a similar role
- Experience with APIs, low-code iPaaS platforms such as Workato, Jitterbit, Mulesoft, Boomi, Talend, Blendr.io / Qlik, Lobster, Alumio, Microsoft Logic Apps etc.
- You feel at home in the world of data and automating processes
- You are eager to learn and like to increase your knowledge of new tools and technologies
- You like to have contact with customers and proactively help them further
- Like us, you find it valuable to work together at the office for at least 3 days. In addition, there are of course excellent opportunities to work remotely
- You make a positive contribution to the atmosphere within the team.
How do you approach this as an integration consultant?
As an integration consultant you feel like an ambassador for Integr. You are curious and driven. And you use our collective knowledge when working for our clients. You work closely with your colleagues. And you are open to giving and receiving feedback. You are pragmatic and believe in synergy at all levels. With the customer, your Integr colleagues and your colleagues within the group. You enjoy continuous learning and obtain technical certifications that contribute to both our and your personal development!
Do you have the guts to make a positive difference and figure things out independently? That makes us happy. And of course you can always fall back on your colleagues. We are a close-knit team. We are open and honest. That’s why we know what we have in common. That is nice working together.
What we offer you as an integration consultant!
- A fun full-time job in a dynamic work environment where hard work, humor and fun go together
- Great activities such as game nights, BBQs, access to the most fun parties in the Netherlands and Belgium, drinks and family days.
- A direct, open and honest culture with a fine balance between freedom and responsibility
- We do not have a collective labor agreement or salary scales. Your wages, we’ll figure that out
- Flexible working hours for a good work-life balance
- Bicycle budget, laptop, telephone allowance and an excellent pension scheme
- Room for personal initiatives and development. Do you have a good idea? We listen!
Do you also see iPaaS integration platforms as the solution for accessing and managing data flows within complex application landscapes? Join us as an integration consultant. Apply today! Or call/email our corporate recruiter Jasper. E-mail: [email protected], telephone: 06 – 29 32 54 82.