Manychat is a leading Chat Marketing platform. We help businesses engage with their customers on Instagram, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and SMS. Manychat is a Meta Official Business Partner, backed by top investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners. With 110+ teammates across three global offices — New York, Barcelona, and Yerevan — Manychat helps more than one million businesses worldwide interact with billions of customers in real-time at scale. No matter the use case — generating leads, increasing engagement, providing 24/7 customer support, accepting payments, and beyond — Manychat helps businesses improve their ROI and grow faster.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking a Growth Product Manager to join our team and help drive our company’s growth to the next level. The successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing and improving user activation, engagement and retention. With a deep-rooted passion for analytics, this role requires a strong drive for experimentation, first-principle thinking, and an innate ability to identify and reduce friction in the user experience.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Own and drive activation, engagement, conversion and retention metrics by developing and executing growth initiatives within the product.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive growth strategy, focusing on product-led growth initiatives
- Use a data-driven approach to identify growth opportunities, define hypotheses, design and conduct experiments, and analyze results.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams (engineering, design, data science, marketing, sales) to launch and optimize growth features.
- Leverage first-principle thinking to identify friction points in the user experience and propose innovative solutions to address them.
- Lead A/B testing strategies and conversion rate optimization initiatives
- Translate insights from data and analytics into actionable growth initiatives.
- Set, monitor, and report on key performance metrics, providing visibility to stakeholders across the organization.
- Advocate for our users, ensuring that we are building the right features to drive engagement and retention.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Statistics, or a related field.
- Proven 4+ years of Product Management experience in a growth-focused role at a tech or SaaS company.
- Proven track record of delivering significant user growth through product-led strategies.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative modeling skills with a data-driven approach to problem-solving.
- Experience with analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Amplitude, Mixpanel) and A/B testing.
- Strong understanding of customer journey mapping and growth funnel optimization.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to influence and work effectively across teams.
- Genuine curiosity and a passion for continuous learning, testing, and iterating.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We care about your growth, well-being, and comfort
- Professional development budget for relevant conference tickets, training programs, or courses.
- Flexible benefits plan to choose the perks that fit your needs.
- Health insurance including dentistry and check ups.
- Hybrid work format.