Data is the new gold and we are looking for a gold digger! In other words: an experienced data engineer who brings clarity and structure to the many data that enter companies through all kinds of channels.
Can you create order in the data chaos as the best? Then read on quickly!
What do you do as a Data Engineer?
As a Data Engineer you collect all data from everywhere and nowhere, you do a big cleaning to pour everything into one clear overview. You ultimately make that information available for analysis.
Your projects are of long or short duration and you come into contact with various interesting companies and technologies on a daily basis:
- In the construction sector you integrate the CRM system with a back-end system for automated data exchange.
- In the manufacturing industry you set up an integration for the transactional data between different partners
- In the retail sector you integrate the webshop with the backend systems to deliver customer orders.
- For example, you build APIs to unlock data from an ERP system
Consultancy gives a lot of variety. You look inside many companies and gain different experiences. Your projects can be short or long and you come into contact with different tools and technologies.
Your skills as a Data Engineer.
- Analyzing, transforming and optimizing datasets with extra attention to Data Quality
- Setting up data streams and pipelines
- SQL of course, Java or Python are a plus!
- Development of various database architectures in the Cloud or on prem
- You like to do your research for new assignments and find out which tools are the best fit
- You speak fluently the Dutch and English language.
- You find new technologies interesting (such as data virtualization, IoT, iPaas)
- You value open communication and teamwork
- You don’t sit still: you see and seize opportunities. We like to see that proactive approach!
- Variety is no problem and you are flexible
- You like to share your knowledge with your curious colleagues
- You have a good portion of energy, humor and passion to fly in the data!
What do we offer you?
IntoData is a warm bunch of data engineers, who distinguish themselves through their human approach, delivering the best quality and sharing knowledge. The team is happy to help each other and asking questions is very much encouraged. They have a no-nonsense approach and simply present things as they are: no more, no less.
Simply put: they live by satisfied customers and satisfied colleagues!
In addition to the opportunity to help expand our company , you will end up in an open, transparent workplace where working together and having fun is the rule!
You also enjoy all these wonderful benefits such as;
- Full-time job in a dynamic work environment where hard work and fun go hand in hand
- Cool annual activities: BBQ, Christmas party, New Year’s drink, family day, Sinterklaas party
- Open and honest culture with a fine balance between freedom and responsibility
- We do not have a collective labor agreement or salary scales. Your wages, we’ll figure that out
- Flexible working hours for a good work-life balance
- Mobility budget, laptop, telephone and internet allowance and a good pension scheme
- Room for personal initiatives and development. Do you have a good idea? We listen!
Do you have questions or want more information?! Please contact Jasper Dankers at [email protected]
You can apply via the application button and we will respond within 24 hours.
Intodata is part of Incubis . This organization invests in innovative ideas so that they can actually be realized. This ensures that Intodata is a safe and stable working environment with the conveniences of a large company and the spirit of a scale-up.
Are you eager to start with us as a Data Engineer? We look forward to meeting you!