Yubico, the inventor of the YubiKey (security key), makes secure login easy and available for everyone. Backed by major investors like Andreessen Horowitz, Meritech Capital, AMF, and Marc Benioff, CEO of Salesforce, the company was created by an inspirational female founder. Millions of individuals in over 160+ countries rely on the YubiKey to protect their accounts, and companies like Google, Facebook, Twitter, and the U.S. State Government rely on our technology to keep their employees secure. We are a multinational, fast-growing company offering an opportunity to bring your ideas to life with our global team.
At Yubico, we offer:
Freedom and Flexibility: At Yubico, we want you to be your most productive selves whether you decide to work 100% from home or choose to work hybrid/onsite. The way we balance the fast-paced demands of a high-growth company and sustainability is making rest a priority.
Yubico Values: We work to ensure that our employees have an open space to have their voices amplified to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where everyone feels like they belong. Aligned with this, our employees have created some pretty cool Employee Resource Groups: YubiPride, YubiBIPOC, YubiSustainability and YubiWomen. Additionally, Yubico donates YubiKeys to organizations in need all over the world (you can read more about our work here).
Social Connection: Relationships and connectedness matter, and we love spending time with our team! Our virtual workspace keeps us connected day-to-day whether it’s through Yubico celebrating wins or our buzzing Slack communities. We host an all-team event in a new location every year where we plan for upcoming quarters, set goals, and most importantly, host fun events to encourage team building outside of the workplace. Check out our Life at Yubico Page on LinkedIn and our awards here.
The Channel Sales Manager is responsible for sales and technical enablement of their assigned channel, and managing their channel to achieve stated sales targets and pipeline objectives.
Reporting to the VP, Sales of Commercial & Channel, you will be a key part of our regional go to market strategy. This requires:
->Supporting channel partner engagement with large or strategic customers
->Working with and selling through Yubico’s channel partners
->Engaging with Yubico’s global technology partnerships to drive new opportunity
- Responsible for the day-to-day relationship management of our Strategic Managed partners.
- Act as a liaison between Yubico and assigned channel partners.
- Build, maintain, and manage relationships with current and prospective channel partners.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key sales and channel personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinate the involvement of Yubico teams, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Ensures partner compliance with Channel Partner programs and agreements.
- Participate in a partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Identifies partner GTM &/or services offerings; working with partner sales resources, marketing, etc. develop & launch offerings to achieve incremental joint revenue.
- Builds relationships with technology vendors to identify mutual greenfield opportunities with shared partners.
- Maintain channel opportunity registrations in Salesforce.com and assist the direct sales team in closing channel generated leads.
- Plan and execute on Channel Marketing activities and events to support brand awareness and demand generation with the Strategic Partner group.
- 3+ years of previous experience of driving channel (tier 2) sales ideally within the same product category and channel
- Languages (English + German, Dutch can be an advantage)
- Experience selling in the Hardware + SaaS space via channel partnerships
- Experience managing partner relationships that are based in developing and delivering service offerings tied to vendor product
- Experience selling Security Solutions
- Demonstrated progressive experience with B2B sales
- Demonstrated progressive experience selling high technology products in assigned territory in a channel model
- Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners and Yubico teams
- Strong personal network within the industry
- Driven, highly motivated, and impact focused
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
We are an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity and uphold an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We’d love to learn about what you can add to our diverse team.
Yubico does not accept agency resumes or referrals so please do not send them to our careers staff or employees. Yubico is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes or referrals.
Personal data submitted through this form is used for managing Yubico’s recruitment activities, which include facilitating any application you make, setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing results and selecting candidates, and as otherwise needed in our recruitment and onboarding processes. The use of your personal data may also be necessary prior to entering into a contract with you (that is prior to offering you a job with Yubico). Your personal data will only be used for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with the Yubico Privacy Notice. We only keep your personal data for as long as necessary and in compliance with Yubico’s record retention policies. If you have asked us to, we will keep you informed of other opportunities at Yubico. We do this in various ways, including email and by phone. If at any time you do not want us to contact you or use your information as described herein please contact us at [email protected] to let us know and we will delete all such information. Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to join our talent community, and if you do not agree to provide your data, we will not be able to consider you as part of our talent community.
As part of providing the requested service, we will transfer your data to be processed by Lever, Inc., a service provider contracted by Yubico AB and/or its subsidiaries that meets legally mandated privacy requirements. The Yubico Privacy Notice offers more information about Yubico privacy practices, including the lawful basis for processing of personal data, how to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, and how to contact Yubico to exercise your data subject rights. In this notice, when we refer to “Yubico”, “us”, “we” or “our”, we mean the Yubico group company or companies that you apply to, or correspond with, and which are responsible for any personal data collected about you.