Part-timeWorking Student (m/f) – Business Analyst, Software Tester, or Venture Developer
We are Stryber – a leading company builder, located in Munich (Germany) and Zurich (Switzerland). We help our clients to launch new ventures and build our own digital ventures, too.
We build web/mobile prototypes and MVPs to test and iterate business ideas quickly in the market. Later, we scale and grow the most promising ones to let them become leading solutions in their market.
Simple click-dummies, rapid MVPs, and sophisticated deep-tech (SaaS) solutions, we have a variety of start-up projects ahead of us in industries like FinTech, PropTech, Digital Health, Food & Beverage or MarTech.
What to expect
– No bullshit, down to earth, yet high caliber work environment at Stryber
– We are looking for multiple working students in either one of these roles:
Business Analyst – support the client projects in research and analysis solving real problems
Venture Development – support our Entrepreneurs-in-Residence in our venture projects
Quality Assurance / Software Testing – support the product and tech team in ensuring great products
– Working students are preferred hires for post-graduate positions
– You can join multiple teams or start your own venture in our Entrepreneur-in-Residence track
– You are fluent in English and German
– You can work under limited guidance
– You are an enrolled student in a Munich-based university (Bachelor or Master) – preferably in the field of business, science or engineering – with at least 1.5 years more to study
– Strong analytical skills and strategic mindset, creative problem solver, data-driven
– Attractive compensation: EUR 18/h for Master students, EUR 15/h for Bachelor students
– Fame and glory for what you will have built
– Become part of the inspiring WeWork community. Working at WeWork includes perks like free beer/coffee/tea/water, table soccer, table tennis, regular events, and engaging with a great community of inspiring people
– A highly dynamic and energetic environment
– “Move fast & break things” culture
Fluency in GERMAN is a must!
How to Applyhttps://stryber.workable.com/jobs/717675/candidates/new
104 total views, 2 today