Full-timeVirtual Reality Software Developer (f/m) – C++
Imagine new horizons…
As part of our Research and Development Department you create high-performance and reliable software solutions for 3D realtime visualizations, which deliver strategic advantages to 3DEXCITE’s customers. You will work in close collaboration with other C++ experts as well as our customers in the automotive, aerospace and lifestyle industries.
What will your role be?
– Working on complex software projects as part of a cross-functional project team and developing new features for our software 3DEXCITE DELTAGEN
– Improving our software by developing novel, efficient algorithms as well as by creating and implementing customer-specific solutions, while considering the newest software technology
– Collaborating closely with all relevant stakeholders on customer’s side in order to evaluate and translate business needs into detailed requirement specifications
– Ensuring assigned activities are completed within committed objectives, schedule and costs
– Performing automated tests, ensuring the quality of the developments
– Depending on experience level: Managing internal as well as customer-specific (sub-)projects, playing a boundary spanning role between our teams, departments and/or the 3DEXCITE’s customers
The challenges ahead
– Exploring and integrating state of the art technologies into DELTAGEN, including latest VR HMDs and high-end render techniques, from real-time OpenGL to offline Global Illumination
– Working closely together with the cross-brand rendering technology team in order to bring new rendering features to our customers
– Working on a complex code base in a distributed team
Your key success factors
– Degree in computer science or similar specialization as well as previous work experience as a software developer
– Good skills in C++ and strong background in object oriented programming
– Good knowledge of best practices and design patterns
– Experience in the field of computer graphics (OpenGL, Raytracing, PBR materials) and HMD technologies (OpenVR, OpenXR) as well as basics in Qt and Python
– Self-reliant, solution-oriented way of working with outstanding team and communication skills, strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
– High level of confidence in communicating with stakeholders at all levels, very good English language skills, German language skills are an advantage
How to ApplyJoin us and take on new challenges in your career! We are looking for exceptionally talented technical and creative professionals, who strive for innovation in cutting-edge real-time technology and 3D Visualization. Interested? Send us your application documents (CV and information about earliest starting date and salary expectations) to 3DEXCITE.Emea.Jobs@3ds.com.
166 total views, 5 today