Volkswagen Group Services
We are looking for passionate designers who want to collaborate and learn while building software products that pave the way for Volkswagen’s digital transformation.
The Volkswagen Digital:Lab based in Lisbon is part of the Volkswagen group. We are dedicated to redefining the future of our end customer’s mobility experiences and becoming a top of the line smart mobility service provider.
Our goal is to create a new digital ecosystem beyond the scope of Volkswagen’s core business based on user needs and company’s goals.
We believe in low hierarchy an equality-based culture — from within our multidisciplinary and cross-functional teams to the way we collaborate with our external business partners. We are closely in touch with our users and iterate quickly — using lean and agile principles.
About you — Key Traits
● Concept to launch — You lead, iterate and maintain products by translating complex problems into an inspiring and valuable user experience.
● Embrace collaboration — You embrace collaboration, feedback and work hands-on in multidisciplinary product teams.
● Design — You create incredible visuals and rapid prototypes across various platforms, and know how to conduct tests and turn user research into insights.
● Low effort, high impact — You innovate and iterate on lean and agile principles, and do what works.
● Be empathetic — You approach problems from an empathetic human-centered perspective and understand that we are emotional beings.
● Be humble — You are curious, eager to learn and want to work in a healthy environment with like-minded people.
Required skills — You are supposed to
● Pair and collaborate with PMs, engineers and designers in multidisciplinary product teams on technical implementation
● Design simple and elegant flows across a range of platforms in an iterative software development environment
● Give and receive feedback to continuously improve
● Strong knowledge in visual design and proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Sketch, InVision, …)
● Affinity for automotive industry
● At least two years of professional UX design experience or similar
● You have a degree in Design (Communication Design, Product Design, Interaction Design, Graphic Design, UX, HCI) or a related field or equivalent practical experience
How to ApplyAre you up for a new and incredible challenge? Want to disrupt the automotive IT industry?Apply now and send us your portfolio, CV and cover letter to João Vieira! email@example.comOr check out all our opportunities on LinkedIn.
214 total views, 3 today