Full-timeTechnology Risk Senior Manager North Assurance
A career within Information Technology Risk Assurance services, will allow you to develop and apply strategies that help clients leverage enterprise technologies so they can get a higher return on their investment, mitigate risks, streamline processes, and find operational inefficiencies. We assist clients in understanding and challenging their current risk profiles and develop strategies to build digital confidence by embracing opportunities to stay competitive through building trust and resilience into their technology systems. We cover a wide range of disciplines, including risk evaluation, operational and strategic Information Technology processes, project governance, application implementation, data integrity, cyber security, and accounting/audit.
Technology has moved from being an enabler of business processes to becoming a key factor in long term business strategy. Clients are adopting cloud-based solutions; replacing monolithic ERP systems with vertically integrated best in class applications; exploring the opportunities of emerging technology; and are looking to new levels of automation with RPA transitioning from proof of concept to enterprise scaling.
The Technology Risk Senior Manager will work with a successful team of Technology Risk specialists, providing expert technical advice, guidance and support on technology risk projects to a range of clients. You will also contribute to growing our business by helping to bring in new work from existing and new clients. You will also take a key role in leading delivering across a broad spectrum of IT Risk engagements, working with our clients to bring technical experience combined with consultancy skills to enable insightful and value-adding conversations.
The role will primarily be to support the Risk Assurance team within the region but may also enable you to work on assurance and consulting projects outside of the region.
Responsibilities will include
- IT risk reviews
- Programme/project assurance
- Third party assurance,
- IT operational, security and data reviews
- Leading fieldwork for engagements and supporting the team in more specialist areas
- Exposure to current thinking in technology governance and risk management
- Coaching and Managing staff
Our ideal candidate would have experience in industry within a client facing IT environment acting as a CIO, IT Director or Senior IT manager, or would have previous experience of delivering IT risk advisory work to IT functions.
Skills and experience required
• Experience within a client-facing IT environment, or would have previous experience of delivering IT risk advisory work to IT function
• Technical IT background and practical experiences
• Strong project management, analytical skills and organisational abilities
• Understanding of Prince2 or Agile processes; or CIMA qualified; and/or IIA or CISA qualified
• Understanding of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) and GRC system knowledge
• ITIL experience
• Experience of IT functions, IT change programmes or advising clients how to improve their IT operations
• Technical IT background and significant practical experience, preferably in the delivery or assurance of IT-enabled transformation projects and programmes
• Awareness of current/emerging market technology trends
• Excellent understanding of standard programme management methods
• Good understanding of common business processes
• Strong project management, analytical skills
We’re one of the world’s leading professional services organisations. From 158 countries, we help our clients, some of the most successful organisations on the globe, as well as its most dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses, to create the value they want. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/diversity
How to Applyhttp://pwctrk.co.uk/tp/rj6-T8bcM.J.K
207 total views, 2 today