Team Lead, Online Community Manager
About the Role
Project Enthuse is a new Venture Capital funded start-up business. Project Enthuse brings together various web concepts such as publishing, social networking, community and ecommerce to create something new and fresh.
Reporting to the CEO, the Community Manager will play a key role in both helping to acquire new customers and managing the online community.
- Managing the customer relationships throughout the service
- Defining, implementing and managing the CRM strategy & customer experience
- Creating a moderation strategy and managing on-going moderation
- Understanding the customer in detail, working closely with product management and development to feedback customer experience into product design
- Ensuring our customers are engaged and contributing to the site
- Attracting new customers to the site through evangelising on social media and other online communities
- Seeding content on the site
- Hiring and managing small team of community managers
- Developing strategies for the retention of customers
- Developing strategies for increasing usage of existing customers
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years’ experience of managing online communities
- Experience of online CRM
- Experience in online user surveying or market research an asset
- Excellent written English
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good understanding of the ‘customer’
- Good commercial acumen
How to ApplyMeet the team at the TechStartup Jobs fair on the 18th of Jan to discuss this and other exciting roles on offer. Or apply directly by clicking on the 'Apply Online' button below.
5157 total views, 1 today