Full-timeTalent Advocate / Tech Recruitment
talent.io is Europe’s fastest-growing recruitment platform for tech profiles. Our selective recruitment platform is the simplest and fastest way to hire professional tech candidates.
In 2 years, talent.io raised €10M and grew from 3 people in Paris to a team of 40 across Europe with an office in Paris, London, and Berlin. Until 2019 we expect to be in 10 European cities.
For our growing international team in London, we are looking for top talented people with recruitment experience, who are aspiring to develop their recruitment expertise and to grow in the innovative field of IT recruitment Market in a company that will change the future of Tech-recruitment.
If you are looking for a challenging job, aspire to grow professionally and personally, we are offering the opportunity to learn from the best, with an attractive salary and with our including work culture.
As a Talent Advocate, what you will be doing?
• You will be helping some of the brightest minds, best companies and top developers in the tech space.
• Identify, qualify and select the best software engineers profiles and highlight them within the talent.io marketplace. We are a very selective platform less with than 6% of developers being approved.
• Be an advocate for them to and help them land the best possible job. Have the ability to coach each software engineer personally in their search for their next dream job.
• Follow up with candidates along with their interview process and package negotiation.
• Participate and organize events in our community (tech meetups/conferences).
• Be an evangelist for our brand at tech meetups and educate people about talent.io.
• Work closely with our AWESOME team to ensure both companies and candidates have remarkable experiences!
What We Offer:
• Be part of the disruption of the European tech-recruitment industry
• Working in a data-driven company and an international atmosphere with people who care
• Becoming expert; you will improve your technical knowledge and workflows by learning from top professionals
• Expanding your skills gaining tools you need to be successful in your job
• Enjoying the start-up swag and be part of an amazing team that makes you happy to be part of talent.io
• Inspiring work environment, attractive salary, and benefits
• Flexible working hours
• European Travel for company events
• Hitchhiker Scheme – Work in another countries office for 1 or 2 weeks
• Team Lunches
• Table Tennis
• Perkbox Subscription
• Mario Kart
How to Applyhttps://careers.talent.io/jobs/talent-advocate-tech-recruitment_london_TALEN_NMY272D
123 total views, 14 today