Full-timeSystem Engineer (DevOps)
At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. Consumer expectation of brands is increasing in a world that is more connected and fast-paced.
Netcentric is a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud, so that we can deliver visionary digital marketing solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, we reap the benefits of combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams, forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player in Europe.
Our teams are based in some of the world’s most exciting cities – in Zurich, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dresden, Barcelona, Bucharest, London and Amsterdam. In all of our offices, you will find a culture that embraces over 43 different nationalities. You will also find some amazing views, fancy kitchens and cozy breakout areas for a bit of rest and relaxation.
And oh, did we mention that we empower employees to make meaningful decisions at work through Holacracy?
Netcentric is creating digital marketing solutions for multinational companies. These are internet and intranet sites, email marketing systems or mobile apps.
As a Dev Ops System Engineer, you make sure that these systems run reliable, stable and perform well. You are involved in designing the infrastructure for the solution, developing the system engineering aspects and operating the systems. The job is very diverse, from coding excellent bash scripts to client communication and occasionally saving our clients world.
- Eligibility to work within the EU
- Strong verbal and written English language skills
- Being able to work independently and coordinate with the team
- Experience with operating application servers and web servers in an enterprise environment
- Significant experience with the following technologies:
• Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS)
• Shell Scripting
• Puppet deployment automation tools
• Apache Web Server
What makes us smile when looking at your profile:
- Administration of Adobe AEM (CQ)
- Version control using GIT
- Continuous integration based on Jenkins and Nexus
- A good understanding of networking, protocols
- RedHat or LPIC Certification
At Netcentric you get:
- Permanent contract
- 30 working days of vacation
- Flexible working hours, with respect to project needs
- Recognition bonus system
- Continuous training and coaching
- Training, certification and conference attendance based on personal development goals
- Free language classes to polish your English or help you with your Spanish
- Dynamic and international team
- Private health insurance
- Sponsored gym membership
- Tax-free benefits (ticket restaurant, kindergarden and transport)
- An office location in the bustling district 22@
- Many off-site company events, including our annual company summit
- Apple work equipment
- Table football
- Lounge area with daily fruit delivery, a large selection of Nespresso coffee, cold beverages and snacks
- Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization
Videos To Watch
How to ApplyTo apply for this job please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease mark your application with the title "Tech Startup jobs"
73 total views, 3 today