At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. Consumer expectation of brands is increasing in a world that is more connected and fast-paced.
Netcentric is a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud, so that we can deliver visionary digital marketing solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, we reap the benefits of combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams, forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player in Europe.
Our teams are based in some of the world’s most exciting cities – in Zurich, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dresden, Barcelona, Bucharest, London and Amsterdam. In all of our offices, you will find a culture that embraces over 44 different nationalities. You will also find some amazing views, fancy kitchens and cozy breakout areas for a bit of rest and relaxation.
And oh, did we mention that we empower employees to make meaningful decisions at work through Holacracy?
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Support Engineer who is used to keep the customer satisfaction at its highest level.
You want to be a Netcentric ambassador and let our customers experience excellent support.
You are a good fit if you consider yourself a team player who is looking forward to achieving goals together with a team. Handling multiple urgent issues in parallel is something you can deal with.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Customer and business support experience in software applications and testing methodologies
- Understand customer needs, put yourself in the customer’s shoes, and guide the customer’s expectation
- Knowledgeof basic web architecture and infrastructure, have knowledge of HTTP protocol (understand concepts like request and response, headers, cookies, etc.)
- Familiarity with HTML5, CSS, and Java
- Foundation on ITIL best practices
- Ability to collect use cases and convert them into technical issues
- Confidence, communication and interpersonal skills to lead customers in urgent or critical situations
- Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications, and respond according to the event management strategy
- Basic Linux skills, familiarity with running simple scripts, check system status and execute detailed runbook
- Perform standard maintenance tasks, performance test and log analysis on business-critical customer systems
- Teaching/ training skills: ability to teach in an interesting and meaningful manner to clients and colleagues
- Flexibility to acquire knowledge according to the specifications of a new customer
- Eligibility to work within the EU and/or Switzerland
- Strong verbal and written Spanish and English language skills
- Willingness to contribute to an on-call rotation plan
What makes us smile when looking at your profile…
- German language skills would be an asset
- AEM/CQ experience
At Netcentric you get:
- Permanent contract
- 30 working days of vacation for all employees
- Flexible working hours, with respect to project needs
- Recognition bonus system
- Continuous training and coaching
- Dynamic and international team
- Sponsored gym membership
- Central office locations with great office space
- Many off-site company events, including our annual company summit
- Apple work equipment
- Table football
- Kitchen access with daily fruit delivery, a large selection of Nespresso coffee, cold beverages and snacks
- Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization
Check out a video of Life at Netcentric
How to ApplyTo apply for this job please send us an email email@example.comPlease mark your application with the title "Tech Startup jobs"
86 total views, 2 today