Are you looking to dive into the world of entrepreneurship and start-ups? Join this up and coming start-up and get a front row seat to see what building a business actually looks like. You will be working closely with the company’s founder and have a chance to make a real impact into the growth of this business.
• Put your social media skills to use and identify and engage with community members through Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook and our Blog
• Learn the skill of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) by applying SEO strategies to increase visibility
• Lead customer and market research both online and through customer interviews
• Attend start-up and investor events and talks in the NYC area
• Support founder with general day-to-day priorities
• Has a passion for social media and connecting with people
• Be a self-starter
• Be highly agile and able to work in fast-changing and fast-paced environments
• Ability to think creatively and outside of the box
• Has a knack for social media
• Previous digital media marketing experience preferred but not required
MORE ABOUT US
thelighthouse is a NYC-based start-up redefining mentorship for the 50 million young professionals between the ages of 18-30. We empower young people with personalized and on-demand career advice and support from industry insiders through our peer-to-peer marketplace. As a mission-driven company, we believe that everyone deserves access to quality and trusted career advice, regardless of nationality, background or personal network.
Founded by Courtney Brand, thelighthouse is a current member of the world’s leading early-stage accelerator program, Founder Institute, founded by Adeo Ressi.
How to ApplyTo learn more, checkout thelighthouse.us or email Courtney@thelighthouse.us
243 total views, 5 today