Full-timeSr. Product Manager
Trifacta, the pioneer in data transformation, significantly enhances the value of an enterprise’s data by enabling users to easily transform raw, complex data into clean and structured inputs for analysis. Leveraging decades of innovative work in human-computer interaction, scalable data management, and machine learning, Trifacta’s unique Predictive Interaction technology creates a bidirectional partnership between user and machine, with each component learning from the other and becoming smarter through use. Trifacta is backed by venture capital firms Accel, Greylock and Ignition Partners and is headquartered in San Francisco. Its founders and technical advisors include global leaders in data science, interaction design, and big data.
Trifacta is looking for a talented Product Manager to help change the way people work with data. We are a small and dedicated team working on a challenging and interesting problem in the data space. In this role, our flat organizational structure and collaborative culture provide you with a significant opportunity to contribute to core product requirements and strategy.
As a member of the product management team, you will have exposure to all phases of taking a product to market. You will be driving product requirements and prioritization based on multiple channels of input – collaborating and working very closely inbound with engineering and design teams, outbound with sales and marketing teams.
● Minimum of 3 years of product management experience in software industry, ideally in one of the data management domains (e.g. integration, transformation, machine learning or BI/analytics)
● Strong exposure to user focused product offerings and close collaboration with Ux and UI development
● Experience in driving product requirements and prioritization based on customer input, as well as feedback from sales and marketing
● Experience working at an early stage software company or taking brand new product offerings to market
● Experience with Cloud technologies and platforms such as AWS, Azure or GCP is a huge plus
● Experience working in different offices and maintain diligent communications across broader geographically distributed teams
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar technical discipline
● Knowledge and exposure to data analysis and data management tools and solutions
● Strong analytical, written and communication skills
How to ApplyWe are looking forward to your application. Please apply at https://www.trifacta.com/about-us/careers
829 total views, 1 today