Full-timeSr. Back End Engineer (Java)
Come and join one of the leaders in innovative business software. Haufe Group is seeking a motivated individual to join our team of top providers in digital workplace solutions and web-based services.
We are a dynamic organisation that prides ourselves in encouraging and challenging each other in order to produce the best product. The most prominent aspect of our workplace is that our diverse group of employees truly enjoy being here.
Our international offices consist of 1,800 employees worldwide who develop exciting and ingenious software. We take companies into the digital age. Creating the workplace of the future. With competence, passion and experience.
– You will be part of a fully independent agile team working on mission critical web applications
– Design and implementation of highly scalable backend applications on cloud ecosystems and APIs
– Design and implementation of third party integrations
– Close collaboration with Product Management, DevOps and other agile teams based in Barcelona and St. Gallen, Switzerland
• Experience in Java/JEE back-end development.
• Frameworks and tools: Spring (core, MVC, Security, Boot), JPA, Hibernate, SQL, git, mvn, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes is a plus.
• Excellent knowledge in object oriented analysis, design and implementation, as well as in the use of design patterns, understanding of and ability to make architectural decisions.
• Fluency in English.
• A good team player who is self-driven.
• Ownership and result oriented person.
• Knowledge in algorithms and data structure. / nice to have
• Good development practices such as clean code, testing and REST APIs.
What’s awaiting you?
– An open, dynamic, and flexible corporate culture.
– Joining an innovative and supportive team within a democratic, spirited environment.
– Opportunity to develop your talent with a team that has ambitious goals.
– Participation in Hackathons and other company events in our international offices.
– As we care about training and continuous development, we want you to spend 10% of your working hours for training and development for your advancement as a professional.
– A high-end MacBook Pro or PC.
– Fresh fruits, coffee and tea in our kitchen area where you also find a Xbox and a football table.
– Complete coverage of your travel expenses.
– Flexible working hours.
– Flexible working from home.
– Lots of autonomy in your daily job.
– Transparent communication.
– Flexible benefits plan.
– Competitive and fair salary.
– A great work space in the centre of Barcelona with a sea view.
– Being part of a German-Swiss success story.
How to ApplyYou can apply through out career site:https://careers.haufegroup.com/Vacancies/3653/Description/2Or you can send an email to:email@example.com
92 total views, 3 today