SQL Developer/ETL Developer
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field preferred.
- Have a strong background in gathering requirements and applying it to data analysis.
- Extensive experience with analyzing un-cleansed data from transactional style databases (OLTP).
- 2-5 years experience with SQL Server, Oracle. Fluent in either T-SQL or PL/SQL.
- 2-5 years applied experience querying relational databases and a demonstrable ability to retrieve complex datasets from both the Oracle and SQL Server relational database management systems (RDBMS).
- Exposure to Industry standard reporting tools (Crystal, SSRS, BO XI Web Intelligence, etc.)
- Experience with popular ETL tools like Informatica, DTS or SQL Server Integration Services.
- A practical understanding of OLTP and OLAP data modeling techniques, and a demonstrated ability to interpret Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERDs).
- Experience with design of large scale ETL solutions integrating multiple sources data
- Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving issues related to system performance, ETLapplications, BI application and data integrity.
- Responsible for optimizing any processes, programs, and functions to improve data quality, data security, and data consistency
- Responsible for ETL and BI process quality assurance review
- Extensive SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedure, Packages, and Windows scripting skills.
- Working experience with SQL performance tuning
- Possesses the ability to organize work and meet deadlines across multiple projects, as well as initiative and flexibility in adapting to fast-paced work environment.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and trouble shooting skills in solving support tasks
- Must be self-motivated and possess excellent communication skills
Why TPC:If you are looking for rapid growth, exposure and experience working with the cutting edge technologies, TPC is the right place to find it. We offer highly competitive compensation and performance bonuses, a comprehensive benefits package, paid time off, training, plus excellent career advancement opportunities. Our working environment features a very creative, informal atmosphere where we have a constant and fertile relationship with various development departments at SAP throughout the world. Here are some of the highlights:
- TPC Provide excellent nationwide health coverage along with the dental and vision benefits
- Company paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Excellent HR support for immigration issues, including New visa processing, H1 Transfers, PERM processing and Green Card Processing. We have an excellent track record for immigration.
- TPC provides Standardized, consultant bonus plan based on billable work paid quarterly
- Working on most complex and cutting edge SAP Solutions available, many of them on Ramp Up projects long before the software is generally available
- Senior members involve experienced people who had direct participation in SAP product development
- Among the most dynamic and fastest-growing companies in the SAP industry
Kindly login to our website to know us better: www.TPCus.com
1275 total views, 1 today