Are you an experienced tester looking for a new exciting oppurtunity to design, build, test, deliver and support our growing products and services? Come work for the #1 European parking app and make a difference!
A QA Engineer:
– Will be an experienced senior member of the testing function within the groups Software Engineering team.
– Will liaise with both our development and UX teams as well as working with other software testers. This will form part of your day to day work, all of which will occur within an enthusiastic agile development environment.
– Will work testing in agile teams (squads) for the Group, and have responsibility for maintaining, growing and ensuring successful and efficient usage of our test automation framework and scripts.
– Will drive simplicity and re-usability in our automation assets and be a keen and vocal evangelist for their use where appropriate.
– Will maintain and grow the test automation framework, ensuring it is fit for both our current and future needs.
– Will perform test automation assessments and preparing strategies, roadmaps and business cases to aid future development; championing simplicity and re-usability of our assets in doing this.
– Monitors and ensures test suites are performant and scalable.
– Maintains awareness of new tools, trends and methodologies within the industry; working alongside the management of the Testing team to make informed decisions on the implementation of new tools and approaches.
– Develops and delivers training on the usage of test automation tools.
– Ensures the Engineering Team is using test automation tools efficiently by driving continuous improvement and avoiding bad practice and maintenance issues.
– Reviews and provides feedback on tester’s automated tests before they are checked into the test automation library.
– Performs test automation assessments, and prepares test automation strategies and roadmaps.
– Will perform feedback on tester’s automated tests before they are checked into the test automation library.
– Have proven experience in designing and implementing testing automation frameworks and supporting processes to support agile product development.
– Have an in depth knowledge and hands-on use of Java.
– Have some industry experience in the following programming languages; C#, PHP, C++
– Can demonstrate experience with the following tools and framworks; Selenium, Appium, TestNG, Webservices/API testing with REST, Jenkins
– Have hands-on knowledge of using either MYSQL or Microsoft SQL SERVER.
– Have proven experience of using GIT, branching strategies and release management.
– Have experience of implementing performance testing capabilities and using tools such as JMeter to accomplish this.
– Are proficient in the use of modern PC technologies
– Are experienced in the operation and configuration of server based systems (WINDOWS and LINUX/UNIX derivatives).
– Have experience of using the Atlassian toolset including Jira.
– Have degree level qualification, ideally in Computer sciences/IT related
– Knowledge of the parking domain
– Inspire you be the best version of you;
– Give you the opportunity to build brands with millions of users worldwide;
– Have sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment;
– Offer competitive salaries and benefits according to experience and education level.
How to ApplyDo you think you are the man or woman for this vacancy and do you think we should drink a cup of coffee with you? Please send your resume to our recruiter Irene Badu: firstname.lastname@example.org
363 total views, 1 today