Full-timeSoftware QA Engineer
Who are we and why should you care?
Teamleader is a SaaS scale-up founded in 2012 in Ghent, Belgium. We offer an all-in-one platform for CRM, sales, project management and invoicing, helping more than 5,000 SMEs work smarter. And we’re growing at rocket speed, and are enjoying every bit of this rollercoaster ride: in just 1,5 years, we opened 4 new offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Milan and Madrid. Exciting times lie ahead; Paris will follow soon. Our ambition stretches far and beyond: we want to become Europe’s #1 in our industry. Today, our team consists of over 150 people and is still growing strong.
To keep fueling our growth, we are looking for a Software QA Engineer in one of our offices.
This is what an average work week looks like:
You play a key part in developing the testing architecture and framework that will be used by our amazing Product Development team. In addition, you design and build an automation test suite for our Teamleader application and develop automated testing scripts and manual test plans for feature and regression testing.
What’s more, you execute automated and manual test processes as well as design and create test reports. You’re always on the look-out for defects and work closely with the Development team to resolve them. Furthermore, you also work with them to provide input and best practices for implementing, executing, and reviewing unit tests and functional tests. What’s next, each day, you participate in the daily software development workflows of our agile Development team.
Sounds like something for you? You would be a great fit if you:
* Have great expertise in web application testing, test methodology, test development, test execution, defect documentation and report generation
* Already worked with automated testing frameworks and tools, such as Selenium, in the past
* Have experience with implementing and executing automated testing scripts
* Have knowledge of source control and deployment tools/systems
* Can write robust test automation scripts using Selenium or other headless browser testing toolkits
* Knowledge of testing methodologies, e.g. unit, functional, smoke, load, performance.
* Possess great communications skills, both in person as well as in writing
* Write and speak English fluently
So what about your personality traits? You’re a true team player with a can-do mentality who doesn’t mind a challenge or two. You’d rather do what it takes to get the work done than leave at 5pm. You have an analytical, organised, and pragmatic mindset. What’s more, you’re a fast learner who picks things up as you go.
What do we offer
We are a fast-growing company with a one-of-a-kind company culture. We’re an energetic bunch of people. Our office is situated in the thriving location of Dok Noord in Ghent. We have our very own kitchen crew, who prepare sumptuous meals every day. We regularly take some time away from the office for teambuilding activities to bond and mingle. At Teamleader, you have the possibility to join a team of seasoned experts that believe in the power of continuous learning and self-development.
How to ApplyGo to https://www.teamleader.eu/engineering or send an email to email@example.com
91 total views, 1 today