Full-timeSoftware Engineer – Java
Sidero is an independent Irish based IT Services and Technology Solutions Company providing cutting edge technology solutions to our Customers. We combine proven agile methodologies, business domain knowledge and latest technology expertise to deliver high quality software that exceeds customer expectations. Since our establishment in 2013, Sidero has become a trusted partner and approved vendor for large multinationals as well as for small and niche start-ups.
Sidero is addressing the rapidly expanding market for the Next Generation Network Management solutions including Service Management and Assurance, Customer Experience Management, Subscriber Management, SON, End-to-End Session, Mobility and User Plane Traffic monitoring, OSS Transformations etc. and the need for reliable control and user interface system for these solutions.
We are currently seeking candidates to join our talented team.
Software Engineer – Java
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
On a day to day basis you will be developing, testing and mentoring within an Engineering Scrum Team in an innovative Telecom project. You will be working with the latest technologies in the market including Enterprise Java, EJB, Big Data, Analytics etc.
It is expected that you bring your own experience and ideas to the development and you will responsible for developing a standard of high quality java code in an agile environment including unit testing and other types of functional and non-functional testing.
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE:
• A 3rd level degree in Computer Science / IT
• Very strong knowledge of Java and Web Services including REST
• Object oriented analysis, design experience
• Excellent English and Communication skills essential
• Interface with customers and stakeholders and mitigate risks
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work on own initiative and mentor scrum teams
• 5+ years’ experience with Java/J2EE Development is essential
• Experience working with Junit, JMeter, Maven, ANT, GIT, SVN, BitBucket, Jenkins etc.
• Experience working in an Agile environment with Engineering scrum teams is an added advantage
• Java Certification such as OCA/OCP/OCM is an added advantage
• Expected to complete tasks by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
• Ability to prioritise and multi-task in order to meet deadlines
• Resolves technical issues through debugging, research and investigation
• Fundamental understanding of web-based systems programming and development
Sidero offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
How to ApplyApplications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
369 total views, 2 today