Full-timeSoftware Engineer (Back-End)
We are a dynamic, successful, and quickly growing FinTech company based in Berlin, that aims to making savings and investments digitally accessible to improve customer benefit. Our goal is to provide customers all over Europe with simple, secure, and profitable savings and investment products. We have received more than €60 million in funding from well-known investors including Thrive Capital, Ribbit Capital, Index Ventures, Yuri Milner, Tom Stafford and PayPal.
We are available in English across Europe and operate country-dedicated platforms in Germany, France, Spain, Austria, UK, and the Netherlands. Raisin is one of the leading FinTech companies in Europe and has featured in The FinTech50 in 2016, 2017, and 2018. Raisin already has more than 150,000 satisfied customers and exceeding €8 billion in assets invested via the Raisin platforms.
For further development and expansion of our successful business, Raisin is looking for highly motivated, smart and driven engineers to complement our team in Berlin. As a Java developer here, you will be working on our online banking system together with an international team of top developers from companies including Google and Facebook
– Providing core services and high quality solutions for a large scale online platform and everything related to the online banking system
– Integrating externally developed components into existing application environments
– Together with the rest of the team, setting standards, establishing guidelines and sharing best practices in order to ensure continuous learning and development as well as stable solutions for our customers.
– University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related fields or equivalent practical experience
– Familiar working with Linux, MySQL and the creation of web services and new applications
– Understanding, dissecting and influencing business requirements in order to find a suitable technological solution is one of your core competencies
– Good understanding and practical experience in working in an agile environment using test-driven development and continuous integration
– Writing clean, maintainable and well documented code comes naturally – we strongly believe in Uncle Bob
– You are comfortable with very open and challenging code and architecture discussions
– You are an open-minded and creative team player willing to continue creating our culture
– Great English communication skills
We live continuous innovation and personal development. We are professional and work hard to always be the best in our field. You will be part of an international team, who strongly believes in cross-functional methods, collaboration and appreciation in our daily work.
– Take advantage of a personal training budget and four full training days
– Mentoring and coaching from our senior management team
– Stay up to date on what is happening at regular townhall sessions with our founders
– Like to improve your language skills? German and English classes are offered directly at the office
– You like to learn more about other start-ups? Then you will enjoy our breakfast sessions with Europe’s leading start-up founders
– Benefit from flexible working hours and home office regulations.
– Hungry all the time? Of course, breakfast, snacks as well as drinks are provided.
– Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events
How to ApplyWe are looking forward to receiving your application here: https://raisin-jobs.personio.de/job/84017?_pc=30787
101 total views, 4 today