Software Engineer – Oxford
We’re currently working with a company specialising in autonomous solutions across a range of sectors.
They are looking for a software engineer to join the team and help them bring autonomous solutions to a wide range of sectors expanding the companies offering and portfolio of products.
· Writing clean efficient code in C++ and Python to maintain and improve the existing codebase
· Work closely with researchers to optimise the codebase, supporting its application in multiple domains
· Design and develop new software tools and applications that improve the users experience with technology helping to grow a portfolio of remarkable products
· Document and test the codebase
Key skills and qualifications:
· A degree in computer science, engineering or a related subject
· CMake, Boost, OpenCV, Elgen, Git
· Unit testing and regression testing
· Multi-threaded programming
· Open GL, Unity or Unreal Engine
If you are interested in finding our more about this position, please submit your application or feel free to get in touch.
How to ApplyPlease apply at ic-resources.com/job/software-engineer-29 or contact Mark Cornacchia at Mark.email@example.com for more information.
155 total views, 3 today