A new brand, Volkswagen Group Services – Portugal.
In 2018 Volkswagen Group Services – Portugal, as a brand, will start operations from new Lisbon based offices. This amazing city will become our newest home and the hub for innovative and future oriented IT and Digital projects. We are looking forward to get you on-board with us and create together tomorrow’s mobility.
We are excited to be on the lookout for qualified, motivated and committed Software Engineers who contribute with their expertise for the Volkswagen Group. We’ll be working across the software engineering spectrum to deliver cloud-native services and products. We are looking forward to getting you on-board with us: together we’ll create the future of mobility.
Each new team member enriches our company with their own innovative ideas and know-how. Our software product portfolio brings with it several tasks and challenges that our software engineers face with great enthusiasm and in-depth specialist knowledge.
As an employee in the Digital Lab and Software Development Centre Lisbon, you will follow the entire life cycle of a product with your expertise – from the idea to the (further) development.
We iterate quickly – using agile methodologies within a balanced team and end-customer focus
– Collaborate with our partners from internal business units like Sales, Marketing and R&D to understand their vision of a promising product for the customer and then break it down into a backlog of user stories that can be implemented
– Sustainably implement our iterative, lean, agile and XP-based development process while focusing on the delivery of a minimum viable product (MVP) through early validation with our customers
– Innovate and iterate on lean and agile processes and share what works and what could be better
– You have fun working as part of a multi-cultural, interdisciplinary balanced product team
– You have fun in continuous learning
– You simplify complex problems and build high-quality software
– You like to code and like to share knowledge
– You want the opportunity to practice pair programming
– You thrive in a collaborative and open environment where you can represent engineering skills but share a balanced leadership of the project
– You want actively push our products to the next level
Nice to have.
– You have a degree in Software Engineering, Mathematics, UX
How to ApplyAre you up for a new and incredible challenge? Want to disrupt the automotive IT industry?Apply now and send us your curriculum to João Vieira! email@example.comOr check out all our opportunities on LinkedIn.
79 total views, 1 today