Part-timeSocial Media Associate
Responsibilities will vary throughout the year, but will include:
– Building and executing social media strategy through competitive research, platform best practices, bench marking, messaging and audience identification
– Be the company’s subject matter expert for social media, leveraging a keen sense of trends and culture to become the go-to resource for social media innovation.
– Maintaining social media content calendars across various platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.) that build meaningful connections and encourages community members to engage with our brand. Includes posting and reporting, with limited copy writing.
– Leading one or more critical area of ownership within the social media/PR department (UGC, SEO coordination, etc.)
– Capturing, reporting and analyzing appropriate metrics, insights, and best practices to continuously improve social media effectiveness and share with our creative partners to continually optimize social media executions to drive engagement and brand conversations.
– Experience establishing metrics, assembling community insights and reporting/recommending strategies that achieve marketing goals.
– Leverage and manage social listening tools to derive insights, trends and collaborate with internal stakeholders to address opportunities and risks.
– Schedule and publish all posts on owned social media accounts, acting as the last check (copy editing and proofreading) and demonstrating good judgement of the brand values and voice.
– Collaborating with other departments (customer service, content marketing, creative, etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players, and coordinate actions
– Contribute to social media content calendar by suggesting post ideas, themes, and real-time opportunities.
– Identify and leverage user-generated content to drive engagement with our community.
– Identify and report on community trends to advise on potential opportunities or risks
How to ApplyIf you are interested, email your profile to email@example.com
311 total views, 1 today