A new brand, Volkswagen Group Services – Portugal.
In 2018 Volkswagen Group Services – Portugal, as a brand, will start operations from new Lisbon based offices. This amazing city will become our newest home and the hub for innovative and future oriented IT & Digital projects. We are looking forward to get you on-board with us and create together tomorrow’s mobility.
The project we will present you is a part of one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of commercial vehicles, serving customers in over 120 countries. The project’s group company has come a long way since starting out more than 250 years ago. And they’re not stopping there. Today they are upgrading their business area to digital!
Together, we will be developing and shaping the future of commercial vehicles, with pioneering quality standards, extended business models and autonomous driving. We will target digitalization and use innovative technologies.
Respect, team spirit, determination, costumer focus and integrity – these are the corporate values that our employees experience. For ideas that inspire. For changes that move.
That is why we are looking for passionate IT experts, like you, to start working on project “SAP SuccessFactors” together our international teams and build tomorrow’s mobility paradigm.
ServiceNow – make work easier.
ServiceNow was founded on a very simple idea: that work should be easier. That getting simple stuff done shouldn’t be so hard and complex stuff should be manageable. ServiceNow started with IT—creating a System of Action to streamline and automate unstructured work, eliminating the back and forth emails, phone calls, and manual processes that waste time, money, and productivity
In the course of the project a variety of modules will be implemented including reporting, test automation, mobility and asset management enabling a better experience for employees, users and customers, and transform the way work is done
– Work directly with end users to resolve support issues within ServiceNow
– Be responsible for fault analysis, troubleshooting via remote maintenance, telephone/e-mail
– Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications
– Perform proactive monitoring and ensure performance and availability requirements
– Maintain and update the operations manuals and other technical documents
– Examine, document and transmit error messages, complaints and employee requests
– Contribute to the optimization of support services and processes
– Provide 2nd level support through on-the-job training and documentation of newly developed solutions
– Create reports and provide data analysis to support the program, processes and services
– Bachelor’s degree in related knowledge area or comparable job expertise
– Very good English skills, both written and spoken
– Ideally at least 2 years of professional experience in ServiceNow administration
– Field-proven ITIL knowledge, especially in incident and problem management
– Very good network topology know-how, network protocols and routing
– Knowledge and experience in UI policies, data policies, UI actions, business rules, client scripts
– Strong analytical skills and a strong service and customer orientation
– Have initiative to solve problems and overcome roadblocks
– Be a result-oriented and communicative team player
Nice to have.
– ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
– An opportunity for you to join an amazing startup like atmosphere and to be a part of the creation of our own company culture, within the support of a solid international group
– An agile environment where your ideas are welcome
– A very talented international team, just as passionate and goals-oriented as you
– Continuous training and career development
– Competitive benefit package
How to ApplyAre you up for a new and incredible challenge? Want to disrupt the automotive IT industry?Apply now and send us your curriculum to Ana Avelar! email@example.comOr check out all our opportunities on LinkedIn.
168 total views, 1 today