Full-timeSenior User Experience Designer (m/f) for S/4HANA SAP Cloud Platform Enablement Unit
SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As the cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries run better. SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. You’ll work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’ll be able to get more out of your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
Now it’s your turn to take the next step and help make the world Run Simple.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP S/4HANA as SAP’s next generation business suite lies at the core of SAP’s strategy. The S/4HANA SAP Cloud Platform Enablement team is a group within the S/4HANA organization that works on innovative Cloud applications and services in the context of SAP S/4HANA, built on SAP’s extension platform SAP Cloud Platform. At the same time, we also enable our partners and customers to innovate in the cloud and integrate seamlessly with our core products.
It is our goal to build business applications that will make complex products and processes seem simple, natural and obvious. Therefore, we are looking for a Senior UX Designer who helps us to create easy-to-use applications for our business users.
You will be working in Berlin Mitte as well as the SAP Innovation Center at the Jungfernsee in Potsdam. There is a shuttle for SAP employees running from Berlin to Potsdam and back every day.
Aside from the fact that SAP is a great employer, the SAP Innovation Center is a buzzing hub of international and very motivated folks with diverse professional backgrounds. Low hierarchies and direct project responsibilities enable you to design with impact. Flexible working times, special offerings (like fitness courses, a bouldering wall, beach volleyball court, a decent espresso machine) and last but not least our marvellous location make working at SAP Innovation Center fun.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As part of the S/4HANA SAP Cloud Platform Enablement unit, you will support different development teams and design for the latest SAP Cloud applications. You will work closely with developers, product owners and customers on existing applications and conduct user research to create new product ideas. You will have the possibility to work on cutting-edge products, to refine your understanding of innovation and development processes, and to contribute with your knowledge to the development of scalable solutions within an agile environment.
As a Senior UX Designer you will:
– Design SAP Cloud Platform applications for different areas (Finance, Real Estate Management, …) and actively drive the best possible implementation
– Plan and conduct user research for new product development
– Conduct usability testing and and regular design critique sessions to continuously improve the design quality
– Support business developers and product owners in the creation of desirable product ideas
– Immerse yourself quickly into new topics, (technical) terminology and end user tasks
– Participate in customer-facing interactions and Design Thinking workshops
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
– 4+ Years of experience as a UX Designer in the field
– Advanced experience in conducting user research on complex topics
– Proven record of successfully shipped products to the market
– Analyze and master abstract problems and solve them with your design proposals
– Plan, prioritize and organize your work effectively and efficiently
– Experience with working in an agile development environment
– Excellent communication skills towards peers and management
– Strong team player who fosters exchange with other designers and helps to establish UX design principles in our unit
– Strong written and verbal communications skills in English and German
– Professional use of design and prototyping tools such as Axure, Sketch and / or Creative – Suite (Experience Design, Illustrator, etc.)
– B2B Experience
– Experienced in Design Thinking Methodology and facilitation of workshops
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical, sensory and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please contact us at Careers.Germany@sap.com. Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
How to ApplyPlease apply online at https://jobs.sap.com/job/Berlin-SENIOR-USER-EXPERIENCE-DESIGNER-FOR-S4HANA-SAP-CLOUD-PLATFORM-ENABLEMENT-UNIT-Job-BE/436228901Your application documents should contain a cover letter reviewing your experiences and your interest, your CV, copies of your degrees (university, apprenticeship, high school) and copies of references from your former employers (if available). Additionally, your application has to include a strong design portfolio (online or pdf) full of examples and your design process. You may also include your portfolio as a link in your CV or cover letter.
125 total views, 3 today