Full-timeSenior UI Developer
We are currently looking for Senior UI Developers to join our team in Berlin.
At Idean we believe and know that great UX can change the world. It all starts with awesome people, carefully hand-picked projects and crafting a work environment that inspires brilliant, meaningful work.
You deliver what you promise and exceed expectations. You’re creative and positive when working as a part of our specialist team, but you can also take responsibility independently. You understand the importance of user experience and its implications on website development.
You are comfortable with rapid prototyping and HTML development and the relevant helper libraries such as jQuery. You’re familiar with user-centric design processes on a practical level, and with your development skills you are able to implement the concepts and complex services designed by our UX experts into perfectly functioning, responsive, high-performance websites.
– 5+ years of experience
– Portfolio that represents a range of developed websites and services.
– Strong knowledge of website development.
– Passion for emerging technologies and hunger to innovate.
– Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
– Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail.
– Track record of completed complex projects efficiently, proactively and with excellent quality.
– Skills to adapt to new environments and learn new languages, tools and platforms.
– Experience in working in contact with clients.
– You must be fluent in both German and English
You can speak to:
– Latest capabilities and syntax of ECMAScript (ES6/ES7) and/or TypeScript
– Transpilers Babel/Traceur/TypeScript
– CSS Preprocessors (SASS)
– MVC and/or MVVM AngularJS/React/Ember/Backbone
Job tasks/common obstacles you should be able to work with:
– Compatibility (Browsers, devices, ECMAScript versions)
– git (utilizing source control systems)
– Understanding and ability to create a mock API (Node/ExpressJS/ngMock)
– Working knowledge of Databases (MongoDB/PostgreSQL)
– Data Model Understanding
– Testing Frameworks (karma/protractor/cucumber/jasmine/Qunit)
– Application Authentication (OAuth / JWT)
– CORS: understand limitations of making calls (AJAX request) to diff URLs
Nice to have:
– http caching
– HTTP2 implications
– DNS Understanding
– WebWorker Understanding
– Service Workers
– Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite / Sketch
– BDD/TDD Acceptance Testing (CucumberJS / Capybara)
– Localization / Internationalization
– Continuous Integration
– Experience working with large data sets
– RxJS – Reactive frameworks
– Understands agile/SCRUM process
We offer you
– Competitive salary
– Inspiring Career Paths and support for personal development
– Your preferred working tools
– Home Internet connection
– Health & wellness program
– Multidisciplinary design & development team to grow with
– Opportunity to travel and work in other Idean studios
– …and multiple other cool benefits
You must be legally authorized to work in Germany without restrictions.
Please do not apply for more than one job or location. Should Idean decide to proceed with your application all applicants are happily considered for other locations. Applying to multiple positions and/or locations can result in a delayed interview process. All of the Idean recruiting team that review applications are able to see the process through for all locations and jobs.
Idean does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Idean employees or any other company location. Idean is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
How to ApplyTo apply to this position, please go to the following link: http://www.idean.com/careers/?gh_jid=634161
278 total views, 1 today