Full-timeSenior Test Automation
Forcepoint is transforming cybersecurity by focusing on what matters most: understanding people’s intent as they interact with critical data and intellectual property wherever it resides. Our uncompromising systems enable companies to empower employees with unobstructed access to confidential data while protecting intellectual property and simplifying compliance. Based in Austin, Texas, Forcepoint supports more than 20,000 organizations worldwide. For more about Forcepoint, visit www.Forcepoint.com and follow us on Twitter at @ForcepointSec.
This position is a test automation role focused on the new generation Endpoint products within Forcepoint. This is a great opportunity to lead a strong technical team from an automation perspective. In this role you will develop test strategies, execute end-to end customer driven test cases, build networks, develop test automation scripts and work closely with a global development team to deliver high-quality products. This role will be heavy on the diagnostics and automation aspects of quality assurance.
Forcepoint is transforming cybersecurity by focusing on what matters most: understanding people’s intent as they interact with critical data and intellectual property wherever it resides. Our uncompromising systems enable companies to empower employees with unobstructed access to confidential data while protecting intellectual property and simplifying compliance.
Forcepoint is recognised as a Market & Technology Leader in NGFW, CASB, DLP and Cross Domain Cyber Solutions and is a pioneer in anti-evasion defences and high-availability clustering.
Forcepoint is building a new world class Endpoint organisation in Cork, Ireland. The Cork team will be part of a global team that develops Forcepoint’s Windows, Linux and Mac Endpoint products to scale to meet the needs of hundreds of millions of Forcepoint users.
Who are you? You are a technical leader within test automation. You enjoy producing high quality products and have pride in finding bugs prior to release. You love breaking software to make it better and doing so with test automation tools is even better. You thrive in an environment where you can learn from and influence others. A thirst for expanding your knowledge, skills, and experience are evident in your actions. You never give up and you have a can-do attitude. If this sounds like you, read on. We have a career opportunity for you.
- Develop test plans, test cases, and test automation for Forcepoint’s endpoint security agents
- Work directly with software engineers both locally and globally to ensure product quality objectives are achieved
- Collaborate across site boundaries to share test practices with low level and system test engineers
- Configures workstations, operating environments, and the system under test, as needed to complete assigned testing
- Setup and maintain test labs for various projects
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Work closely with a globally distributed group of stakeholders and remote development teams to ensure that all endpoint consumers get high quality components on schedule
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in software automation testing or equivalent
- Extensive experience with PYTHON & JAVA suitable for test automation development
- Strong background and experience in software testing methodology, testing processes, test development, and test execution
- Experience testing API’s and Web Services
- Strong knowledge of desktop applications within platforms such as Windows, Mac and Linux
- Experience with testing tools and methodologies including automation frameworks, large data, performance and scalability
- OSI layer knowledge to support triage on various layers and protocols
- Exposure to virtualization and containerization
- Experience of leading test teams from a technical viewpoint
- Desire to develop talent and mentor junior engineers
- Experience working in a cross functional organization with distributed teams
- Strong communication (written and oral) and teamwork ethic within a diverse team environment
- Self-motivated to research new skills and technologies
- Commitment to the broader range of product development goals (teamwork at scale)
- Good understanding of setting up automation test infrastructures and frameworks
- Experience with test automation and CI/CD
- Deep knowledge of testing and debugging kernel and device driver software
- Experience with networking and/or communications protocols, especially TCP/IP
- Previous experience working in an Agile/SCRUM
- Previous testing experience within the security industry
What You Can Expect
At Forcepoint, you have the opportunity to join a startup environment with the comfort of a world class established organisation behind you. We have a brand new office facility in the city centre and offer a competitive range of benefits including: Pension, Healthcare, Critical Illness, Life Assurance, Tuition Assistance, Sports & Social Club, Commuter Rail & Bus Tax Saver Scheme, Bike to Work Scheme, Employee Referral Bonus Payments, Sabbatical Programme and Volunteering Hours.
Highly competitive compensation and benefits are just the beginning. We promise A Big Investment in You — you'll also get all the training and support you need to succeed and grow your career.
Our values are who we are…
Trustworthy | Respectful | Collaborative | Innovative | Accountable | Relentless
…and drive everything we do.
*Applicants must hold either an appropriate Stamp 4 Irish work visa or EU/UK passport prior to application.
How to ApplyPlease send your application to Viktorija.OSullivan@forcepoint.com
287 total views, 3 today