Full-timeSenior Software Engineer
Are you looking for a job? Then keep looking.
We’ve got a mission for you instead. You’re the best at what you do. You don’t just want a job. You’re looking for the ultimate challenge. In a team that knows no limits, because you don’t either.
Welcome to Advertima. We combine machine learning, computer vision, and big data to create reactive and personalized experiences in the real world. Imagine a future where you only get confronted with relevant information – always perceived as a positive experience. That’s exactly what we strive for.
In short: We are a Tech-Startup and we develop an AI-driven marketing technology for personalized and fully-automated customer interaction. The mission is to merge the physical and online world seamlessly and to cover the whole customer journey. Our software is already operational with prominent clients, and now it is time to conquer the world. Do you want to help us shape our success story?
Join our team as Senior Software Engineer:
– Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
– Write robust and beautifully elegant code
– Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
– BSc/MSc in computer science or multiple years of experience taming the C++ beast
– Algorithmic background and rock-solid problem solving skills
– Designing patterns and writing clean code is as important to you as your daily coffee routine
– Experience in writing and testing concurrent code (we know it can be nasty)
– Experience with network programming using boost asio or boost beast
– You should feel comfortable creating high performant network applications; preferably with ZeroMQ.
– You do test-driven development, continuous integration and agile programming in your sleep
– Profound knowledge of C++ 11 & 14
– Excellent teamwork and communication skills
What we offer..
– An international team of innovative and experienced start-up professionals
– An agile organisational model that distributes power across peers
– The opportunity to drive change, to influence and innovate
– A young, dynamic and flexible working environment
– A workplace in the new STARTFELD innovation hub (part-time from Zurich possible)
– Working with ML, IoT, Edge
– Attractive compensation
– Phantom stock options
Ready for the mission? Don’t keep us in suspense.
How to Applyhttps://short.sg/a/2133305
177 total views, 4 today