Full-timeSenior Python Engineer (m/f)
Bonial.com operates the leading location based shopping platform worldwide, with a complementary portfolio of brands and products to connect shoppers with their favourite local stores and brands. Reaching 25 million users each month, our brands focus on all stages of the shopping journey: discovering deals, following favourite stores, creating shopping lists and ultimately making a trip to the store.
Out of Milk is the leading Shopping list app on the market, reaching millions of very engaged users, that love the app. The truly cross-functional team crafting this, is a small group of ~20 passionate professionals, owning everything it takes to write the next chapter of success. Covering all fields from engineering (iOS/Android/Web/Backend/Hosting/QA) to product, design, marketing and business vision. Everyone is acting independent in a start-up fashion, while being fuelled by Bonial’s full competence.
As a Senior Python Engineer in our cross-functional team, you’re building the future of the shopping-list platform.
This means that you will:
– design the architectural vision for a multi-tenant / SAAS shopping-list platform, being supported by Bonial’s Architecture team
– play a key role in the development of high-traffic, real-time, geo-located online applications and surrounding ecosystems
– design and implement new APIs on our AWS infrastructure, making use of AWS services for new components
– take responsibility of the production setup and monitoring
– explore technologies like AWS, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, Realtime Synchronisation
– build a system in the spirit of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) in a setup that acts in a start-up fashion
If you have:
– at least 4 years of practical Python experience
– experience with hosting on AWS and making use of AWS’s services
– some experiences in relational Database, ideally PostgreSQL
– first experiences in an agile software development team
– interest in learning new technologies and cloud architecture
– experience with Django and/or Java, which is a big plus!
– fluent communication skills in English, German is NOT required!
then you would be exactly what we are looking for!
You can expect…
– To be the next member of a young and international team with people from 35+ countries.
– To contribute and learn new things, every day!
– Room to grow: you’ll have the opportunity to bring your ideas to the table and take on real responsibilities
– A friendly, laid-back work atmosphere with lots of after-work activities and events
How to ApplyPlease visit www.bonial.com/careers or copy and paste the following link: https://www.smartrecruiters.com/kaufDA/743999667718965-senior-python-engineer-m-f-
194 total views, 1 today