Full-timeSenior Product Manager (f/m)
Imagine new horizons…
In this position you will be part of the 3DEXCITE Portfolio Management team who leads the product definition for Go-To-Market Planning applications on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. The 3DEXPERIENCE Platform offers the environment to empower marketing organizations to drive customers along their online & offline journey.
In the experience economy, brands must forge customer engagement relying on permanent & continuous relationships, by offering a personalized journey. This includes MAM (Marketing Asset Management), Marketing Intelligence (Analytics) and Process / Project Management Planning applications.
Addressing such challenges through an omni-channel environment requires real-time orchestration where marketers can focus on their core discipline, not waste time on administrative and operational tasks. You will make sure to deliver the relevant & engaging content to the right people at the right time.
What will your role be?
– Interface with customers, prospects and suppliers to directly understand their needs and how future products may address them
– Lead product requirements and definition including functional requirements documents, workflows, user stories, and mockups
– Participate in research, planning and design of functionality for assigned products
– Develop written specifications for individual software projects and provide guidance to developers on implementation of projects
– Support go-to-market activities with relevant technical content and collateral.
– Deliver generic product demonstrations (i.e. “demo kit” including the pitch) and provide on demand consulting.
The challenges ahead
– Define and manage the product portfolio by establishing and maintaining a solid market driven product roadmap
– Prioritize requirements for products while considering technology assessment and risk vs market value, target goals, overall business strategy, and demands from top down
– Perform market research, competitive analysis, and data synthesis to identify new opportunities and drive product decisions
Your key success factors
– Degree in Marketing, Engineering, Computer Sciences or related field of study
– At least 4 years of experience in a product management role
– Proven track record of successfully bringing new products to market
– Ability to understand and communicate complex technical subjects in a clear and concise manner
– Ability to work with and influence senior level business and product managers
– Pragmatic Marketing or Product Owner certification is a plus
How to ApplyJoin a multi-cultural team of Marketing enthusiasts working on a new generation of applications. Be part of a large global ecosystem of software developers and artists, build your personal network, and bring your contribution to the vision of 3DEXCITE & Dassault Systèmes. Interested? Send your application documents (CV and information about your earliest starting date and salary expectations) to 3DEXCITE.EMEA.firstname.lastname@example.org.
114 total views, 4 today