Senior .Net Developer
Our Dallas Client is seeking a Senior .NET Software Developer. Direct Hire Position. The Sr. .NET Software Developer (Architect) is responsible for supporting software applications through the entire software development lifecycle—participates in exploring business needs, requirements analysis, development, testing, production support and general maintenance for all systems of responsibility.
Must have skills:
- MS in Computer Science/Engineering or related discipline. Will consider candidates with equivalent experience.
- A minimum of five (5) years experience developing Microsoft-based enterprise web applications, 7-12 years total IT experience.
- Hands-on programming experience in full life-cycle projects using .NET technologies and databases (SQL Server 2008).
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of multi-tier and cross-platform architectures.
- Hands-on experience with at least 5-years experience using Visual Studio 2008-2010.
- Knowledge of OOP methodologies.
- Ability to work independently and a self-starter.
- Excellent Team-player, excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills, proven track record of success, able to multi-task and prioritize workload according to corporate priorities and critical issues.
Would like to have skills:
- Microsoft Certified Solution Developer
- Familiarity with mobile client development (i.e. Android, iOS).
- Expertise with 3rd party .NET tools, such as Telerik and DevExpress
- MS SharePoint development experience
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) or Crystal Reports development experience.
- Client will not accept subcontractors
- You must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis.
Whatever your career destination, we’re how you get there. For more than 27 years, MATRIX has placed talented contract and permanent IT professionals like yourself at thousands of top-notch organizations throughout the U.S., ranging from Fortune 50 to small IT shops across all industries.
MATRIX surrounds you with personal services from assistance with your resume and interviewing skills, to background information on the companies you will interview with, and more.
Once you are onboard as a MATRIX consultant, we offer outstanding benefits, a 401(k) program (or plan), discounted training, and other valuable incentives.
Apply today at MATRIX.
Please Note: Your resume will never be submitted to a client company without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.
1102 total views, 3 today