Full-timeSenior Mechanical Engineer
Would you like to be involved in development of the latest products for the automotive industry? If so, look no further! We are looking for Senior Mechanical Engineers who would design and develop high-end touchscreen displays for passenger cars.
You will work with a team of experienced engineers who are experts in their field and together you will push the boundaries of new design and create something new which will set the new trend on the market.
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for the definition of the module requirements and for translating these into component and process requirements. You will cooperate with other disciplines in project teams and will directly interface with the customer to define the functions of the display module. You will also work in close cooperation with suppliers based in Asia and ensure a smooth introduction in mass production.
For this role you will need the following:
• Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering, Product Development or any other related field
• Min. 5 years of experience in a product development position, ideally in the automotive industry
• Excellent experience with CAD-systems such as Creo 2.0, Windchill or Catia
• Fluent in English and German is preferred
• Experience in design with different materials (sheet metal, plastic, etc.)
• Experience with mass production
• You enjoy working in a team and have good communication skills
• You have strong conceptual thinking
• You are open to travel to Asia and within Europe (10%)
How to ApplyInterested in the position or want to hear more? Then apply for the Senior Mechanical Engineer role by filling in the application form below or e-mail Eva Kubrichtova (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly.
204 total views, 2 today