Full-timeSenior Full Stack .NET Developer
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate and experienced developer to become a member of the core technical team at a London based transport technology company. The environment is dynamic and agile, with the opportunity to get involved in all technical areas. We’ve created a product that’s reshaping our industry – we’re looking for excellent people who love technical challenges to join us as we take it to the next level.
– Front-end: design, develop and support feature rich, modern, customer facing ASP.Net MVC web applications.
– Back-end: engineer scalable back-end architectures and communications protocols to support our mobile device systems. This includes message processing, external HTTP data interfaces, APIs, e-commerce, and other services
– Perform ad-hoc system administration and devops development tasks as necessary.
– Loves to write excellent c# code and adhere to best programming practices
– Driven to create great systems and proactively solve problems, quick learner
– Good in both generic back-end programming and cross-browser web development
– Ability to work efficiently, yet produce solid technical solutions
– Good databases understanding
– Ability to work independently or take direction when necessary; work in dynamic and agile environments
– At least 8 years’ experience in a software development team
– University degree
– Excellent team and interpersonal skills
Mandatory Commercial Experience
– Solid .NET C# skills
– ASP.NET MVC
– Windows Server, IIS.
– MSSQL Server
– Unit testing
– CSS, HTML, AJAX.
– Extensive Azure use (Service Fabric, Service Bus, Power BI, etc.)
– HTML5, KnockoutJS, Angular, Bootstrap
– High volume transaction systems/websites
– Database administration/optimisation
– Mobile client/server communication
– Architectural patterns
– Transport industry knowledge
How to ApplyPlease send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
367 total views, 1 today