Full-timeSenior Frontend Developer
We are looking for people who like to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We like our team to get the job done and work on their own initiative, all the while trying to make our workplace as fun as possible. However, we don’t just want another cog in the machine; we reward hard work, new ideas and creativity.
Are you a Frontend Developer with an eye for detail, excellent team working skills and who gets mad when they see a web with poor UX? We’re looking for you!
You will combine your passions for technical problem solving and flawless delivery to create the frontend of our web application which encompasses everything that a user sees and interacts with.
– Develop new user-facing features ensuring UI/UX design standard
– Build reusable, clean code with performance and simplicity in mind
– Translate high-level wireframes into web-ready interfaces
What do we expect from you:
– Excellent analytical skills and a special attention to detail
– You communicate your ideas and solutions to stakeholders in a clear and effective way
– Great time management skills
– Collaborative mindset
– Problem-Solving skills
– You are results-driven
What we offer:
– Leaders who care and value the role you play in the company’s success
– A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
– A fun and fast-paced Startup environment with cool people, team buildings and free Nespresso
– A sunny office with a large terrace, based in the center of Barcelona
– Subsidized health insurance (Adeslas)
– Gym membership to access all DIR gyms in Cataluña and selected YogaOne Centres in Barcelona for a ridiculous price
– Salary range: 30 – 40k € gross/year (The final salary is usually a negotiation with the candidate considering their expectations, expertise and our current needs)
– No degree required
– +2 years as a frontend developer/designer
– Good understanding of the React library’s core principles, best practices, and conventions
– Experience with Redux workflows
– Experience using SASS or SCSS syntaxes
– Strong understanding of interaction design, site architecture, and designing intuitive user interfaces and navigation
Nice to Have:
– Agile Methodologies
– Continuous integration
– Continuous deployment
– Docker & Microservices
Our team and company are experiencing massive growth. If you’re looking for a place to learn & grow with exceptionally talented colleagues, Red Points might be the place for you!
Feel like this job is for you? Apply Now!
How to ApplyYou can easily apply by - Our website: http://bit.ly/2HVSIIK - Or with your Linkedin: http://bit.ly/2FKXlou
263 total views, 1 today